Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    How about Whip Struts? From what I have read some seem to believe they're useless.
    They aren't totally useless. They can sometimes be useful for tearing the bottom of you boat out where they are attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I have never really talked with OG and dont no him, he runs the shit out of it at Parker up and down all day long and on the floor for long periods he has no problem in 2 foot weekend chop letting it fly with his HotBoat.Com sticker on the back .
    thanks man thats me no trailer queen i run the piss out of my boat dam to blue water bouys used to be dam lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I have never really talked with OG and dont no him, he runs the shit out of it at Parker up and down all day long and on the floor for long periods he has no problem in 2 foot weekend chop letting it fly with his HotBoat.Com sticker on the back .
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Bob, I didn't start this because I was defending OG in any way. I started this because SnoC was telling OG about his strut angles and engine height and what not. But he didn't explain WHY he was telling him those things. I think Snoc was actually trying to give him some sound advise but OG doesn't understand. Does he want to understand, I don't know, but why not throw some basics out there for him to understand why he should know.
    well put thanks
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB