Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I may get over today to take some pics of an old fuel hydro currently getting restored.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    lets try again its a thread about boats .. not a picture contest ... lets talk about boats and boats only so iask what do you have ?
    og, I have somewhat the same concerns for a site that calls itself HOTBOAT, but the way I see it, you have 2 choices, add content, or find content where you can find it. Every site has its "SANDBOX" where non boating topics are discussed. This site as another as another, has more than a reasonable share of threads on non boating topics. If it bothers you, stay out of the sandbox, and post your boating stuff else where on the site.
    Too date, the majority of YOUR posts have been non boating as well, and fit better into the whinning and bitching forum.

If YOU have something to say or add, please do so. This is the forum we "talk boats"

YOU may even find it helpful in your case helpful if you SFU and read. You might actually learn a little here.

WMC
    Here is a Thread build of OG boat in the v drive section. http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthrea...-2013-phase-II

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Here is a Thread build of OG boat in the v drive section. http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthrea...-2013-phase-II
    Saw it. lot of "show" very little "tell"
    I wouldn't want to try and restore a row boat with the content in that thread. Look more like a photo album from his Facebook page.
    Cool stuff, cool boat. But from a guy BITCHING about content, I would have expected a more than LAM thread.

Saw it. lot of "show" very little "tell"
    I wouldn't want to try and restore a row boat with the content in that thread. Look more like a photo album from his Facebook page.
    Cool stuff, cool boat. But from a guy BITCHING about content, I would have expected a more than LAM thread.
    It is a cool boat he posted pictures of originally. As a project it is about where some of mine are, a long ways from being a boat again. He does seem to work hard, or at least someone is. But it might be best if he didn't give too much commentary on how to do things right. His explanation of jet boat headers is priceless. I even made it my signature line.

On looking back at the picture he posted, he might not have Jet Boat headers, but man is that engine angle up there. Not a good combination if you like to turn at speed..
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Jerry, I take it you haven't seen the half dozen braiding machines 2MM has.

He probably builds the machine first.

Hey, I have a boat.

Getting ready to spray some red on the Red Baron. With Rhinowood, After You 362, and Fred Romani. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1391293672383.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  73.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1391293831074.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  58.2 KB

Sent using Tapatalk.
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    Getting ready to spray some red on the Red Baron. With Rhinowood, After You 362, and Fred Romani. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1391293672383.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  73.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1391293831074.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  58.2 KB

Sent using Tapatalk.
    What are you up to over there??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    YOu or someone "built" a new set of plates for you HONCHO right? In so doing did you melt the aluminum, pour it, roll the ingot into plate stock BEFORE you saw cut/drilled/Csink'd the holes?

YOu are prolly aware that braided stainless likes are a TAD more involved than just spooling off some Gates 5/8" rubber heater hose, pushing them onto the barbed fittings and tightening the hose clamps... Right???
    Do you "BUILD" brake lines? or do you just cut them from bulk and throw them on the car, tighten them down???
    OK 2MM. lets not try to make it sound like you are assembling a blown SOHC here. Its some hose and a couple ends. Not exactly rocket science. Getting the money out of your wallet is the hardest part of plumbing a boat.