Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Well I certainly learned something with this thread, never share your personal thoughts or personal opinions with friends unless you want them to share those thoughts with everyone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well I certainly learned something with this thread, never share your personal thoughts or personal opinions with friends unless you want them to share those thoughts with everyone lol
    That is why imaginary "Internet" friends are better....they never turn on you and always have your back.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    That is why imaginary "Internet" friends are better....they never turn on you and always have your back.
    I'd prefer my own personal Drop Dead Fred

Its NICE to see everyone getting along. This is a place to gather information and help each other. I think everyone has the same ideals but we tend to say things out of anger. Lets have fun. enjoy your day.

Well this just got a little more interesting to me. Wish I could share, but I won't.

I'll just say I got sucked in and made a bad call. Good thing I'm not perfect, aye OG

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    I don't know why everyone is complaining. I actually learned a bit about prop shafts.

I think this thread is more about GETTING the SHAFT!!! ..... lol wow 28 pages of DONT LET this thread DIE!.....

OG you have a really nice boat.... hands down- it won the HOTBOAT of the Month just a while ago.... and you posted pics of YOURSELF in that photo montage if Im not mistaken and it was a great story of all the work you put into it. I think everyone here appreciated it all together, maybe thats why they voted for you and your BOAT! I have to say tho, that your demeaner <s> coming on here and acting like a pissant two yr old on red bull and vodka doesnt go over so well. Just sayin' Im not trying to start anything up again I just would hope that helps you to understand the rest of us and how we all interact together... for the fun and for the love of BOATING!....

Heres my best side:

Name:  b 007.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  63.2 KB

Thanks RT99 Scott!!!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

And this is you with hair. Sorry bud, I couldn't resist.
    It's a great pic!

Name:  Paul.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  90.0 KB

I used to have long BLONDE hair.... yea like FABIO! -- can ya fix it !!! lol thats redic!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    I used to have long BLONDE hair.... yea like FABIO! -- can ya fix it !!! lol thats redic!
    Just pick the one you like best (yes I got a little carried away...)hahah!!

Holy shit!!!!😂😂😂

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens