Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Then let's get them up on here. I haven't seen you around here in awhile. I'm a boater and I hate winter, so let's fix that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol i post pictures of my winter project almost every other day lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Name:  IMG_5261.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  44.4 KB like this photo a few days ago
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    lol i post pictures of my winter project almost every other day lol
    Here? Why don't I remember you??

Here? Why don't I remember you??

go to your forum drives and its april hot boat of the month phase II pictures updated almost every other day
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

lets try again its a thread about boats .. not a picture contest ... lets talk about boats and boats only so iask what do you have ?
    OK then........I agree I wish it was boating season too...............Thanks for the thread.....I for one really appreciate all your boating content

Cool boat 2MM 👍Good luck on finishing your project and getting it back on the water this spring!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

lets talk about boats .. don't need pics lol...
    I've met and interviewed Jerry Wriedt. I've seen a few of his flattys over the years and all of them had Chryslers.

How does your boat ride? Does it "set" or does it try and porpoise at speed. What shaft angle are you running? Does your boat have any rocker?

I was raised v-drive boating behind Dad's flattys and I've attended many races. In '96 I joined Brian's Classic V-drive club of America and produced 4 videos for that club before releasing the River Rats videos in the years after. I've also produced over 60 racing and promotional videos all pertaining to v-drive boats (and some jets).

I'm not sure why you've come in here complaining about lack of boating threads when this v-drive forum is full of them. The sandbar not so much, but that's more of a social room of the site. I started the really old boats thread in the sandbar to help give this site a shot in the arm while including history of most types of boats and anything pertaining to boating. I suggest you check it out. If you make it out to Needles in 3 weeks look me up, I'd be happy to "talk boats" with you.

Thank you for that. It is winter in So Cal so it's a little slow around here. We hope to perk things up a bit next week at the boat show. Then I believe we have Puddingstone, then Desert Storm. I apologize if it a little slow but it will pick up soon.
    The Route 66 Needles show is after the boat show and before puddingstone. Just a reminder....

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I still have to build the AN/braided lines,
    You know how to "build" braided lines? lol Please post vid of you doing that. Leave out connecting fittings since we all know what that entails.

I would suggest spraying the boat white...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    You know how to "build" braided lines? lol Please post vid of you doing that. Leave out connecting fittings since we all know what that entails.

I would suggest spraying the boat white...lol
    Jerry, I take it you haven't seen the half dozen braiding machines 2MM has.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I've met and interviewed Jerry Wriedt. I've seen a few of his flattys over the years and all of them had Chryslers.

How does your boat ride? Does it "set" or does it try and porpoise at speed. What shaft angle are you running? Does your boat have any rocker?

I was raised v-drive boating behind Dad's flattys and I've attended many races. In '96 I joined Brian's Classic V-drive club of America and produced 4 videos for that club before releasing the River Rats videos in the years after. I've also produced over 60 racing and promotional videos all pertaining to v-drive boats (and some jets).

I'm not sure why you've come in here complaining about lack of boating threads when this v-drive forum is full of them. The sandbar not so much, but that's more of a social room of the site. I started the really old boats thread in the sandbar to help give this site a shot in the arm while including history of most types of boats and anything pertaining to boating. I suggest you check it out. If you make it out to Needles in 3 weeks look me up, I'd be happy to "talk boats" with you.

The Route 66 Needles show is after the boat show and before puddingstone. Just a reminder....
    Ah yes. Also ADBA drags in Parker