Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    also i started a RC car thread because someone from hot boat posted a picture of my race car and it was taken down for not being a boat on a boating only web site.. and the site owner says its about what ever you want so i was testing his words and the rc cars turned into a long thread lol
    OG I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I am the owner and I did not take your picture or thread down. Members post about a lot of different stuff here. Sure this is a boating site, but we all do other things as well. If you want to put up pics of a RC car, please feel free to do so.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 02-03-2014 at 02:16 PM.

so lets get everyone to bash me about this too.. what is the best prop shaft material to run for a LH prop on a 1" shaft??? i was going to order a new k-22 shaft but aim sure someone needs to trash me on that so lets go boys!
    I know absolutely nothing about k22 shaft material nor have I heard of it. What did your crew tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    OC I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I am the owner and I did not take your picture or thread down. Members post about a lot of different stuff here. Sure this is a boating site, but we all do other things as well. If you want to put up pics of a RC car, please feel free to do so.
    Wanna bet it was water marked????

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Wanna bet it was water marked????
    Well if it was watermarked from another site or another person from whom we do not have permission to post, then yes, it would have been taken down. Thank you for reminding me.

well aim sure you have the part number for jet boat headers its on there web site i have it too and the catalog too, the headers are stamped both of them on the flange with the part number it is MCHR 2020LV , like i said i had a pair off a jet boat it was part number MCHR 2020LJ they were way wrong like i said . also aim not doing a tech section never said that or inclined it..as far as the sandbar ,, the simple fact that when you go to the home page click on whats new and there isn't one boat comment for 100s of posts the sandbar over runs all else 10000 to 1 ,,,that it very simple , i could put some mud bog headers on there that stick straight up and aim sure it will turn into that with those headers it causes problems with rainy weather and .... so i have what rewarder makes for it they fit they don't leak and there paid for sorry you don't like them but i loved my zombies too but no lake did and my ears would ring after a cruise ...

Please tell us more about your zombies.... must be something new...

WESTERNAERO
    I know absolutely nothing about k22 shaft material nor have I heard of it. What did your crew tell you?
    I think he means AQ22 (aquamet).

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    OG I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I am the owner and I did not take your picture or thread down. Members post about a lot of different stuff here. Sure this is a boating site, but we all do other things as well. If you want to put up pics of a RC car, please feel free to do so.
    i did post the picture of my RC cars and have gotten crap about it lol...iam done
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

aquamet 22
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Please tell us more about your zombies.... must be something new...
    auto spell Zoomies
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

So far, we have 12 pages of a thread that is suppose to be about boats, and its almost all non boating.
    I think I am done with this "boating thread" It reads like a boating thread Grads started