Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Then you are only looking at the threads you want to see. There are 8 threads in V drives alone, not counting the two you are in, since the 1st. Today is the 3rd. Yep no boating content here. Why don't you post up who your answer person is, perhaps they'll weigh in since they have so much content that others could benefit from.
    hes not a a internet person and not on any forums i posted a picture of hull, and with that aim sure you can figure its the worlds fastest drag boat. and thats who i ask for advice..i did depend on the forum for advice when i first had a issue with fuel , and boy that was a mistake i got a comment from i need a stock fuel pump , a holley blue just before the carb to up the float pressure , drill 1/4" holes in the butterflies ..everthing rather than the carb guru sounds like your air bleeds are plugged .. so thats why i don't ask questions here!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    i have verified the headers with rewarder thought the same thing .. rewarder calls them a bell end long tube up swept v drive header.. i had a pair of jet boat headers at first from a ebay ad saying they were off a drive but they were way up there almost a 45 degree angle unless i put them on backwards "hence my comment", as far as not knowing what degree everything is is false i made a mistake on the box and corrected it.. you ever make a mistake ? so now aim being held liable for a mistype which i did correct the v-drive is 12 degrees had it rebuilt at casale a whirl away installed and 29 gears and a new plate thats how i know its 12 degree,, now as far as the strut its stamped 10 degree in two places so is the shaft log ,, so thats how i know,, i have never checked the motor angle but i will when its all re rigged ,, yes plugging the hole in the bottom for the shaft and drilling a new hole is about 200 bucks not bad at all , now i need to flip the boat over and fill the strut and have that recut too maybe 250 , than a new strut , shaft log , prop shaft , v drive its over 5,000 bucks to change the angle the boat is stable aim not a racer and yes it sits at the races on the trailer all shiny , but i did not contact anybody about putting my boat in on or between anything they came to me,, itys not a billy b paint job its not a 140 mph runner bottom on alcohol its not a k-boat its a old wriest and its fine with me...i didn't put any picture comments because it will turn into a pissing match of i did it wrong or this or that ,, once again i am just redoing whats there not reinventing the wheel my friends..one thing i can say is un like most flats that sit on the trailer at the river or lake waiting for a perfect pass. i have mine on anchor all day all weekend in fact ill put it in aslip and leave it there over night .so some one looks at a picture of my upswept headers and says wow your engine is at a STEEP angle well look at the valve covers and make the same comment, i sand blasted the trailer because it had house paint about 1/4" thick.. didn't care to brag.

and he's the world champ because he doesn't share every single detail about his set up..
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

not looking for advice or attention just posting pictures of my progress and every one wants to bitch about my boat.. i said lets talk about boats,,, rather than about trains vegas a asphalt parking lot with a new speed bump.. just boats didn't want a thread of lets fuck with my boat and see what a piece of shit it is.. i still have not seen anyone talk about boats just talk shit about mine lmao a holes
    Nobody is bitching about your boat. Get over that. Any shit talk ISN'T about your boat, ITS ABOUT YOU!! Some factual statements were made, and they seem to offend you. Sorry if the truth butt hurts you.
    Nobody suggested you change the engine, facts were made about using a tall deck Mopar with a deep pan, Facts were stated that there is a difference between jet boat headers and v drive headers, and it has NOTHING to do with the direction they face!!! And yes, those are jet boat headers. I can tell you the part number.
    I am sure you have the best in the business DOING YOUR WORK FOR YOU. Good. Because from what I am reading, you need somebody.

As for the trains, vegas, asphalt parking lot, it was in a open discussion forum, and YOU felt it necessary to trash some threads to gain attention to your boat, thread in the v drive forum. Pretty pathetic really.

News flash for you OG, you said RDP was ALL BOATS ALL THE TIME. I take you never looked in the Lounge. Because that is no sandbox, that's a shit hole for assholes. There isn't a ounce of boat content in 50 pages of Lounge discussion. Same with PB in the Open Water forum. If bothers you, stay the fuck out of the sandbox. Nobody is forcing you to read anything anywhere on any site.

IF YOU have anything to say about boats and boating, lets hear it. So far, its all bitching about others, and very very very little about your boat, and what YOU are doing to it.

I along with a lot of others hear know how to read. This is a TECH section of the site, Not just a show and tell without the tell, This isn't Photobucket, or Flickr. How you like me to start an engine built thread that was all pictures and no info. You think that would be informative?

Like I said, its a "look at me" thread and it didn't go the way you wanted, BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU STARTED IT!!!! Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Nobody is bitching about your boat. Get over that. Any shit talk ISN'T about your boat, ITS ABOUT YOU!! Some factual statements were made, and they seem to offend you. Sorry if the truth butt hurts you.
    Nobody suggested you change the engine, facts were made about using a tall deck Mopar with a deep pan, Facts were stated that there is a difference between jet boat headers and v drive headers, and it has NOTHING to do with the direction they face!!! And yes, those are jet boat headers. I can tell you the part number.
    I am sure you have the best in the business DOING YOUR WORK FOR YOU. Good. Because from what I am reading, you need somebody.

As for the trains, vegas, asphalt parking lot, it was in a open discussion forum, and YOU felt it necessary to trash some threads to gain attention to your boat, thread in the v drive forum. Pretty pathetic really.

News flash for you OG, you said RDP was ALL BOATS ALL THE TIME. I take you never looked in the Lounge. Because that is no sandbox, that's a shit hole for assholes. There isn't a ounce of boat content in 50 pages of Lounge discussion. Same with PB in the Open Water forum. If bothers you, stay the fuck out of the sandbox. Nobody is forcing you to read anything anywhere on any site.

IF YOU have anything to say about boats and boating, lets hear it. So far, its all bitching about others, and very very very little about your boat, and what YOU are doing to it.

I along with a lot of others hear know how to read. This is a TECH section of the site, Not just a show and tell without the tell, This isn't Photobucket, or Flickr. How you like me to start an engine built thread that was all pictures and no info. You think that would be informative?

Like I said, its a "look at me" thread and it didn't go the way you wanted, BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU STARTED IT!!!! Think about it.
    well aim sure you have the part number for jet boat headers its on there web site i have it too and the catalog too, the headers are stamped both of them on the flange with the part number it is MCHR 2020LV , like i said i had a pair off a jet boat it was part number MCHR 2020LJ they were way wrong like i said . also aim not doing a tech section never said that or inclined it..as far as the sandbar ,, the simple fact that when you go to the home page click on whats new and there isn't one boat comment for 100s of posts the sandbar over runs all else 10000 to 1 ,,,that it very simple , i could put some mud bog headers on there that stick straight up and aim sure it will turn into that with those headers it causes problems with rainy weather and .... so i have what rewarder makes for it they fit they don't leak and there paid for sorry you don't like them but i loved my zombies too but no lake did and my ears would ring after a cruise ...
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

well aim sure you have the part number for jet boat headers its on there web site i have it too and the catalog too, the headers are stamped both of them on the flange with the part number it is MCHR 2020LV , like i said i had a pair off a jet boat it was part number MCHR 2020LJ they were way wrong like i said . also aim not doing a tech section never said that or inclined it..as far as the sandbar ,, the simple fact that when you go to the home page click on whats new and there isn't one boat comment for 100s of posts the sandbar over runs all else 10000 to 1 ,,,that it very simple , i could put some mud bog headers on there that stick straight up and aim sure it will turn into that with those headers it causes problems with rainy weather and .... so i have what rewarder makes for it they fit they don't leak and there paid for sorry you don't like them but i loved my zombies too but no lake did and my ears would ring after a cruise ...
    also my "look at me thread" as you put it was started by ???? umm not me, a staff member asking me to post pictures of my restoration on there web site ...to get more boaters on here
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

People who i ask for advice ,, Phil Bergeron , Jim Wilkes , Stu Swindell ,John at C&J carbs, bob at Vernes chrome plating , and Tina at sonic plating and Eddie Knox, thats my go to crew of people for my tech and believe me i ask a lot of questions
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

People who i ask for advice ,, Phil Bergeron , Jim Wilkes , Stu Swindell ,John at C&J carbs, bob at Vernes chrome plating , and Tina at sonic plating and Eddie Knox, thats my go to crew of people for my tech and believe me i ask a lot of questions
    so lets get everyone to bash me about this too.. what is the best prop shaft material to run for a LH prop on a 1" shaft??? i was going to order a new k-22 shaft but aim sure someone needs to trash me on that so lets go boys!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

WESTERNAERO
    Not GRADS??? He know alot about jet boats.

so lets get everyone to bash me about this too.. what is the best prop shaft material to run for a LH prop on a 1" shaft??? i was going to order a new k-22 shaft but aim sure someone needs to trash me on that so lets go boys!
    also i started a RC car thread because someone from hot boat posted a picture of my race car and it was taken down for not being a boat on a boating only web site.. and the site owner says its about what ever you want so i was testing his words and the rc cars turned into a long thread lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Not GRADS??? He know alot about jet boats.

i don't have a jet boat, i have a vdrive .. he may be on the list too if i was a water pumper lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB