Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Adds up to a lot wasted time. Life is short.
    I forgot that you live a much busier life than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    That's hilarious. I'm LMAO. Sorry Greg....not.

People dont understand the time value of money concept.
    Drive by a costco cas station at noon, after work or on the weekends. It is always packed with people waiting 10 cars deep at each pump. Just crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    People dont understand the time value of money concept.
    Drive by a costco cas station at noon, after work or on the weekends. It is always packed with people waiting 10 cars deep at each pump. Just crazy...
    I agree. I do what's easy. Not saying I would fill up off West Broadway in Needles for a buck more a gallon, but I'm not going to spend 10-15 minutes more of my day to save 65 cents. When my daily driver was a diesel, there were a few stations that I knew of that would always be dead or had several diesel pumps so I went there. When you have a diesel, you get easily annoyed at gas stations.

I also don't understand the people that fill up at Costco or SAMs club. Every time I pass one of those gas stations, each pump has a line.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I agree. I do what's easy. Not saying I would fill up off West Broadway in Needles for a buck more a gallon, but I'm not going to spend 10-15 minutes more of my day to save 65 cents. When my daily driver was a diesel, there were a few stations that I knew of that would always be dead or had several diesel pumps so I went there. When you have a diesel, you get easily annoyed at gas stations.

I also don't understand the people that fill up at Costco or SAMs club. Every time I pass one of those gas stations, each pump has a line.
    Those stations in Needles and the ones on I-5 at Stockdale HWY in South Bakersfield have to be the most expensive I've seen in the state, and they've been that way for many years. I 'd never wait in line for gas unless I was out but WTF is up w those places???

I only buy gas at Costco if I'm going to shop there. I only go shopping at Costco early in the morning on the weekends or just before they close on a week night so the gas line is never bad. I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 min to get gas. The gas at my local Costco is on average $.20 a gallon cheaper than a regular station. 25 gallons per fill up is a savings of $5. That buys me a hot dog and drink while I shop in Costco.

I agree with you on saving the pennies from station to station. I won't wait in line to save $.50 per tank full.

Gasbuddy.com
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Gasbuddy.com
    Best app for road trips

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391492496.036032.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  46.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Gasbuddy.com
    I loved that app for finding stations with diesel. Pretty accurate on pricing too.