Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a fan of the 29 with 565 stock power. That is a really nice boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I think the 1350 would be pretty freakin' cool.....everything but the 25 hour rebuilds ................but if you can afford one of these then that probably wouldn't matter
    1350's with proper maintenance and a lack of idiot behind the wheel can go 200 hours between rebuilds easily. Especially in a light boat like a 29 DCB. The torque and holeshot on that boat would be outstanding!
    So many boats...so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    1350's with proper maintenance and a lack of idiot behind the wheel can go 200 hours between rebuilds easily. Especially in a light boat like a 29 DCB. The torque and holeshot on that boat would be outstanding!
    My mistake......I thought the factory was recommending 25 hour tear downs

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

The M29 with 1350 has to be a rocket ship. I don't remember exactly what the F29 w/1350 did at LOTO last year, I seem to remember 130's or so. It has to cruise 100+ pretty easy I would imagine. For us that would be the perfect boat. Still small enough to run Parker yet still big enough for the lake. I've been running 100LL for years, so no issue with the 92 octane. That 1350 might actually do as good or better on fuel than my Teague 800

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I would always go with twins. You never get towed in and it is easier to control around docks. That DCB M29 with the 565's is the perfect boat in my eyes.
    Give me Ilmor 725's of course twins
    Last edited by Slacker; 01-31-2014 at 08:24 AM.

I talked to the guy that bought the F29 with the 1350 in it at the DCB regatta and he said that boat ran high 120's no problem. I ran alongside him on the lake and it did accelerate pretty impressively, he could hang with me 60-100.

Both these boats are awesome. Big fan of the all white!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Johnson View Post
    I talked to the guy that bought the F29 with the 1350 in it at the DCB regatta and he said that boat ran high 120's no problem. I ran alongside him on the lake and it did accelerate pretty impressively, he could hang with me 60-100.

Both these boats are awesome. Big fan of the all white!
    Didn't see him at the Regatta. Same boat that ran LOTO correct?

Not sure if same boat. White with reds? Guy was from Texas if I remember correctly. Maybe I have Monster Bash and DCB Regatta confused the memories all seem to run together any more....

This is the F29 w/1350 at LOTO last year.

Name:  attachmentI6GTU7XK.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  62.0 KB