Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lake of the Ozarks, Shootout 2014

This event is out there a ways, but I just got off the phone with Captain Ron and this year is shaping up to be another record setting year. The schedule and venue will be pretty much the same as last year with a few minor changes. LOTO is currently frozen over, and many of the coves are also frozen over. Something they haven't seen there in many, many years. Ron said it was -9 last week or so on a Monday, the following Saturday it was 60. Almost a 70d temp swing. Bizarre weather for sure.

Hotboat will be there again this year and we will be working with Ron and his team to try and bring you the best coverage we can. Last year was a huge learning experience, we hope to improve both on the coverage, and our personal enjoyment

Good chance we'll be there a little earlier this year so we can enjoy the lake and some of its awesome establishments. Hopefully by water. So stay tuned for more information on this huge event as soon as it becomes available.

HB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I would love to attend this year! I'm crossing my fingers that it's in the budget

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I would love to attend this year! I'm crossing my fingers that it's in the budget

Sent from my Bat Cave
    IMO it is the mother of all boating events. Boats lined up side by side over a mile on the course for the shootout. And that's only a small portion of the fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    IMO it is the mother of all boating events. Boats lined up side by side over a mile on the course for the shootout. And that's only a small portion of the fun!!
    I know...it's also during my Birth Month. My sugar Daddy, Papi, hasn't been too generous this passed month. I'll have to see how it pans out.

Maybe I can find someone to sit a room with, I still need a boat

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm pretty excited for this years event! My personal goal for this year is 170+ in the new MTI. Seems doable, we'll see.
    I might do an early week cookout on my dock, so if any of you left coasters are there, you are more than welcome!
    Vic, did you go to Bull's dock party last year? If not, let me know and you can ride with me, it's epic!
    So many boats...so little time.

Pic from last year at 147:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Shooting for 170+ this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    Shooting for 170+ this year.
    That's doable! Can't wait to see pics of the build.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    I'm pretty excited for this years event! My personal goal for this year is 170+ in the new MTI. Seems doable, we'll see.
    I might do an early week cookout on my dock, so if any of you left coasters are there, you are more than welcome!
    Vic, did you go to Bull's dock party last year? If not, let me know and you can ride with me, it's epic!
    You say when and where and we'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say when and where and we'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you take a stowaway? Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave