Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last year we were rooks, this year I hope to have all the good vantage points scoped out early. And I'm going to take advantage of anyone that will let me LOL.

I hope to improve on our coverage over last year. But I gotta tell you, it was passout hot Saturday, so we drank like fish Saturday night. Sunday morning the grim reaper would have been a welcomed sight, because it was even hotter. Mrs. HB even passed up one of the best artichoke quiches I've ever had, courtesy of Anne aboard the Crazyfish. So anything can happen I suppose. Trying to work in that atmosphere was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. So I kinda failed in that aspect LOL

Link to last year's thread and pictures.

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthrea...-LOTO-Shootout
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-31-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Last year we were rooks, this year I hope to have all the good vantage points scoped out early. And I'm going to take advantage of anyone that will let me LOL.

I hope to improve on our coverage over last year. But I gotta tell you, it was passout hot Saturday, so we drank like fish Saturday night. Sunday morning the grim reaper would have been a welcomed sight, because it was even hotter. Mrs. HB even passed up one of the best artichoke quiches I've ever had, courtesy of Anne aboard the Crazyfish. So anything can happen I suppose. Trying to work in that atmosphere was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. So I kinda failed in that aspect LOL

Link to last year's thread and pictures.

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthrea...-LOTO-Shootout
    I love the heat! When I go to LOTO, I'm gonna take advantage of anyone who will let me too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I love the heat! When I go to LOTO, I'm gonna take advantage of anyone who will let me too!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I love the heat too, its the humidity that will kill you. 90/90 oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I love the heat too, its the humidity that will kill you. 90/90 oh yeah.
    Wear your swim suit and keep your hair wet.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Wear your swim suit and keep your hair wet.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Sunday I was completely soaked. And I didn't even have to get wet

LOTO just got way way better. I can't wait!!