So rather than leave people wondering, here's what happened:

Jordy was banned. Why? because I have a very low tolerance for trashing other people in a public place. Personally I prefer to trash people in private. The situation usually resolves itself on the spot.

MMD was temporary banned because he just doesn't get it. Politics and bedroom fantasies should be private discussions. Now if this was www.hotpolitics.com I would certainly welcome all his political BS. But it isn't. So until we're so desperate that we would allow a few members to trash the place up with politics, I would prefer to keep it politically minimal.

I think I've said this before, but maybe its worth repeating. I/we sincerely want this place to be positive place where people can come and enjoy what we enjoy the most...BOATING or almost anything that involves rotating machinery, metal, internal combustion, and the sweet smell of burnt avgas. Sure you can't discuss boating every minute of every day (sorry to the hardcores) but I do not want this place to become a haven for trash talking and garbage. There are plently of other sites that allow this.

This isn't the old hotboat.

Thank you,
HB