Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Needles Hot Boat show.

Good morning everyone. Just a note to let you all know that this years show is shaping up to be the best one to date. I have had several calls from guys who are thrashing away at trying to get there projects done in time to make it there. I always love hearing how this show is there highlight, and how much they love seeing all the kool stuff. There will be (weather permitting) a boat coming down from upstate Idaho. The boat has won numerous awards for its full restoration & I can't wait to see it. The owner sent me pics yesterday. And I have to tell you. What a piece of boat racing history he has in his garage.. Hope the roads stay clear for him to make the haul. And one more thing. It sits on a fully restored wood trailer (original) ...Sent the ck off the other day for 3 drums of NITRO. So bring your ear plugs ladies, ( guys are already deaf from this stuff). It should be a great time. Thxs again for everyone's partisapation & help in making this show such a success......Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    Good morning everyone. Just a note to let you all know that this years show is shaping up to be the best one to date. I have had several calls from guys who are thrashing away at trying to get there projects done in time to make it there. I always love hearing how this show is there highlight, and how much they love seeing all the kool stuff. There will be (weather permitting) a boat coming down from upstate Idaho. The boat has won numerous awards for its full restoration & I can't wait to see it. The owner sent me pics yesterday. And I have to tell you. What a piece of boat racing history he has in his garage.. Hope the roads stay clear for him to make the haul. And one more thing. It sits on a fully restored wood trailer (original) ...Sent the ck off the other day for 3 drums of NITRO. So bring your ear plugs ladies, ( guys are already deaf from this stuff). It should be a great time. Thxs again for everyone's partisapation & help in making this show such a success......Billy
    Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it! And thanks for the ear plugs warning

I'm hoping TBI makes it out again

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud View Post
    Name:  opnwhld.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  140.9 KB
    Ima looking for the BIG SMOKE... Cmon!!!

Wendi
    Billy B looking forward to seeing you out there. Gonna be a fun event.

Getting closer....

Name:  DSC02764.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  31.8 KB
    Name:  DSC02765.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  117.1 KB
    Name:  DSC02825.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  85.9 KB
    Name:  DSC02839.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  91.2 KB
    Name:  DSC02845.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  84.1 KB

There's 4 "old timers"

Show pre registration numbers are up from last year. PLEASE....if you plan on playing in the golf tournament we need you to register ASAP. The golf course puts together a goody bag / Continental breakfast & lunch. So having the number of players is real important. Thanks guys & gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    There's 4 "old timers"
    I see 5.