Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Grammys

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Daft Punk and Stevie Wonder! Interesting story.... we were back stage at a Stevie Wonder concert a few years ago and had to leave before we met him because Mrs. Daytona was a little inebriated. :thumbdown:
    Why do I think it was the other way around?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wrapped up in my time zone. Pink was great, but another act was my favorite. So not to spoil it, I'll wait to see what you guys think in the morning.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I want my 3 minutes of life and the blown ear drum from this Ringo Star guys performance! WTF is this racket?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I agree! Am I the only one that thinks the Beatles are the worst band of all time? I mean there must be a reason that everyone did drugs back then right?! That was fucking horrible! 👎

GRADS
    Oh jeezus....the right wingers are probably throwing their bibles at the tv right now. Say no to H8
    Last edited by GRADS; 01-26-2014 at 11:15 PM.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    I agree! Am I the only one that thinks the Beatles are the worst band of all time?
    X2....Although Lennon is cool.

Overall I liked Metallica...Pink, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift had great performances too.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Forgot Imagine Dragons, that was good also.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I used the show to put me to sleep. It worked.

Pink was awesome as always...........what's with the stupid robot crap,.............dumb.

I wasn't impressed AT ALL. It was one bad mix of music after another. Pink was ok. The performance was great but, that was more like a Cirque show than a Grammy show performance.

The Beatles ...They should stop singing and call it.

Sent from my Bat Cave