Size:  73.8 KB
    Name:  649.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  72.9 KB

Now it is:

Name:  us-scrap-exports-to-china.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  66.5 KB

U.S. exports of scrap paper, plastics, and metals to China have increased at a remarkable pace over the last 16 years. Between 1996 and 2012, the dollar value of U.S. scrap exports to China in real terms increased at a compound annual growth rate of 24%, allowing China to take 47% of the market in 2012, up from 6% in 1996. Over that same period, U.S. scrap exports to all other markets increased by just 5% a year.

In exchange for this:

Name:  150-acre terminal lot at the Toyota Long Beach Vehicle Distribution Center at the Port of Long B.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  243.3 KB

A sea of newly imported cars fills the 150-acre terminal lot at the Toyota Long Beach Vehicle Distribution Center at the Port of Long Beach. Toyota usually brings in about 250,000 cars a year in biweekly shipments.
    "I want to roll with my brother Joe" - Joe Bateman - January 29, 1950 ~ November 27, 2013

Kudos to those who help recyclables make it into the blue bin. The Earth does not have enough resources to continue to support the ever increasing population. I just wish we weren’t selling out and sending our resources to other countries in exchange for cheaper product because of increased environmental restrictions here.

The Butterfly Effect: You can not destroy the environment on the other side of the world and not affect the environment here.
    "I want to roll with my brother Joe" - Joe Bateman - January 29, 1950 ~ November 27, 2013

I turn the water off while I brush my teeth and I put card board boxes in the blue bin.

I pissed on the tire of a Prius once
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Recycling and being "green"

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I pissed on the tire of a Prius once
    :lmfao

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    I don't recycle at all. Here in the City of Roseville we throw everything in one big trash can and they sort it for us.