Hybrid View

Wendi
    I have always recycled not as hardcore as you ziggy. But my gray bin is always full and maybe 2 green kitchen trash bags. It can be very easy. Cans, bottles, plastic and boxes just set in my one side of kitchen sink and take out each night to gray can. I don't hold onto cans because we don't have enough to earn money as we don't drink soda or beer at home too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I have always recycled not as hardcore as you ziggy. But my gray bin is always full and maybe 2 green kitchen trash bags. It can be very easy. Cans, bottles, plastic and boxes just set in my one side of kitchen sink and take out each night to gray can. I don't hold onto cans because we don't have enough to earn money as we don't drink soda or beer at home too often.
    There she is, we were about to start a wheres Wendi thread on you...come to think of it WMC is missing too, hmmm.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    There she is, we were about to start a wheres Wendi thread on you...come to think of it WMC is missing too, hmmm.

CH3NO2
    He's at the river doing our remodel! Can't wait it's almost done!

WESTERNAERO
    How about fireball bottles? Bet your recycle when dumped is so loud it wakes the neighbors. Oh wait I forgot, you're a quitter.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    How about fireball bottles? Bet your recycle when dumped is so loud it wakes the neighbors. Oh wait I forgot, you're a quitter.
    Fireball yes I quit! Too many calories and sugar. Plus the hangovers are horrible.

Fireball yes I quit! Too many calories and sugar. Plus the hangovers are horrible.
    I did too after last Mon night. I picked up a handle at Costco yesterday, pushed it all around the store and put it back bf I checked out.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2