Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My 20's were a blast...I don't know if they could have been any better. LOL. I met my wife when I was 25 and we got married when I was 29. We continued to have a great time. Things slowed down a bit when we had kids. All my friends got RV's and instead of going to party in Vegas, we would go camping for long weekends with all the kids. We had a group of about 10 RV's (including my parents) that went on pretty much every trip together. I reconnected with Grads & Mrs. Daytona in about 2008 after quite a few years and he got me on the Forums. My 40's have been great so far. I definitely have had a great time in 2012 & 2013 with all the people I have met through the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    You had melanoma right? What kind of treatment did you have to get?
    I got off relatively easy. I had a section on my back removed along with 9 lymph nodes in my armpit. I had a tube sticking out of the side of my chest as well as a bag that I had to carry around for three weeks. I also had to do a topical chemo treatment (Fluorouracil) that essentially eats your skin for about a month.

I think about you all the time man....I hope you're doing okay.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I got off relatively easy. I had a section on my back removed along with 9 lymph nodes in my armpit. I had a tube sticking out of the side of my chest as well as a bag that I had to carry around for three weeks. I also had to do a topical chemo treatment (Fluorouracil) that essentially eats your skin for about a month.

I think about you all the time man....I hope you're doing okay.
    This is probably the only time you can say that and not creep a guy out

Sent from my Bat Cave

The 20's were good. The first half of them I partied hard and banged anything walked. I met Mrs. Daytona at 23 and settled down a little and bought my first house at 25. The 30's were great. I got married at 30 and by 35 I was a millionaire (short lived). Mrs. D and I pretty much bought and did everything we wanted to and were still young enough to really enjoy it. 39-40 sucked ass!!! Within the course of a year I lost my business, one of my best friends, my dog, pretty much everything I owned and I was told I had cancer. It seemed like every time I asked "what else could possibly go wrong?" it got worse. My 40's are getting to be fun but only because I've embraced the fact that I'm not 20 anymore.
    You didn't lose everything, we have our house, nice cars, a boat and you forgot to mention the best part....you have me

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    You didn't lose everything, we have our house, nice cars, a boat and you forgot to mention the best part....you have me
    Looks like one of those will be gone next week.

You have to remember he's a bit dramatic

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    My 20's were a blast...I don't know if they could have been any better. LOL. I met my wife when I was 25 and we got married when I was 29. We continued to have a great time. Things slowed down a bit when we had kids. All my friends got RV's and instead of going to party in Vegas, we would go camping for long weekends with all the kids. We had a group of about 10 RV's (including my parents) that went on pretty much every trip together. I reconnected with Grads & Mrs. Daytona in about 2008 after quite a few years and he got me on the Forums. My 40's have been great so far. I definitely have had a great time in 2012 & 2013 with all the people I have met through the forums.
    Wife and I met in my mid twenties and married late 20's as well. We did all the fun stuff with all the other single and married friends, but we were one of the only couples that continued to do the fun stuff(boating, dunes, camping, etc.) once we all started having children. Hell, I'd been doing it all along since I already had a boy from my previous marriage, he was always in the middle of all our parties and camping trips. Some epic and classic pictures with him being in the middle of it all, like him in control of the beer tap, or being tossed around in the lake by everyone...makes me laugh thinking of that stuff.
    It was kinda sad that many of our friends more or less fell off the face of the earth when they had kids.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Looks like one of those will be gone next week.
    Oh sh*t..Are you trying to tell me I'm going to have start paying alimony?

I'll represent you! You have nothing to worry about

Sent from my Bat Cave

"Thank You Button" Clicked. Now that is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.