Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ford Truck Forums

I have a few questions about a Ford I just purchased and want to start asking questions. I belong to a Chevy Forum, but not a Ford. Can anyone recommend a good one? I searched Google and there's so many.

Thanks

What did you get?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Sorry Chief... My TRUCK is a V8 Explorer Sport Track, Im a member on "Seroius Explorations" but not any other Ford truck forums...

Ya, Ya, what did U get???

WESTERNAERO
    Ask the guys on the Chevy forum about your Ford. They'll tell you everything you need to do with that thing.

I bought a 2000 Ford V10 F250 4x4 long bed. Lifted, 4 linked in the front on coil overs. She'll be getting a 2007 front conversion along with a few other things to make me happy. Should be a nice weekend/river truck when finished. I'll probably do a build thread. I'm going to start going through and servicing everything on the truck next week. I missed having a lifted truck, but love my Cadillac and no payments! So I kept the car for work and compromised by buying an older truck.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Ask the guys on the Chevy forum about your Ford. They'll tell you everything you need to do with that thing.
    That's what I'm afraid of. At least I didn't buy another 6.0! lol

Can I ask why you weren't interested in a diesel?

www.thedieselstop.com Ford Customer Service trolls this site, and gets involved in supporting the members there if necessary.

Edit. Sorry put the wrong url in at first. Fixed.

I would say since you have a V-10 that www.ford-trucks.com would be your best bet. I hang out on most of the powerstroke sites and this one a little bit in the Excursion section.

BTW...you should read up on the threads about the early V-10's having the spark plugs pop out of the heads. I would not overly worry about it since I had a buddy of mine that owned a V-10 Excursion and he never had any problems with the spark plugs. Just do your research and if you take it in for a tune up do it yourself or let Ford do it. I know that there was a problem because Ford redesigned the heads and added more threads so the spark plugs wouldn't pop out.
    Last edited by 78Southwind; 01-24-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Btw where's the pictures?
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1390613924234.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  60.1 KB

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2