So here's the deal....................I switched to Google Chrome well over a year ago because it just runs faster on my computer (Windows7, i7, 8GB RAM) than Internet Explorer and really like it. The other day I started having a problem posting pictures to HotBoat as well as 3 or 4 other forums I post on. Everything else works great and I have no issues with anything else Web Based.....but posting pictures just won't happen.

Lemme start by saying I've posted hundreds of pics on HB and other forums from Chrome and have for a long time but a couple of days ago when I try to post I go through the motions;
  • Insert Images
  • Select Photos
  • Download Photos
  • but when I try to "Insert Inline" from the window it just freezes

I get a "Time Out" message at the appropriate and I keep choosing "Wait" but nothing.....I can't close or cancel either it is just stuck

I've tried resetting everything in the Google Chrome Settings page, even removed and re-installed Chrome and get the same issue and the only way I can post photos is to open HB in IE....which is noticeably slower and kind of a pain..........has anyone else experienced anything like this with Chrome or another Browser??? If so how did you fix it??

Please I really don't want to hear that "Chrome is a POS" or IE/Firefox is better, yada, yada......I have heard all the arguments but I was hoping that someone else might have some experience or suggestions on how to fix this

PS.....I've run a virus scan and have real time protection (eSet) running full time so I'm hoping that this is not the case but......I can't for the life of me figure this out......Any Ideas