Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GRADS

Wine fridge suggestions?

We need to buy a new wine fridge and I want a decent one but I also don't want to break the bank. Does anyone have one that they like? The one we have now is a Frigidaire and it sucks. The temperature fluctuates way too much and it only holds around 50 bottles and that's back tight.

Try Costco and overstock.com

Sent from my Bat Cave

We bought some friends of ours a Danby. They still have it. They love it. A bit pricey but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    We need to buy a new wine fridge and I want a decent one but I also don't want to break the bank. Does anyone have one that they like? The one we have now is a Frigidaire and it sucks. The temperature fluctuates way too much and it only holds around 50 bottles and that's back tight.
    paul65k...paul65k ... paul65k come in paul 65k

Sub Zero. We've put a lot of them in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

[QUOTE=28eliminator;85177]Sub Zero. We've put a lot of them in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Dave.....you may have missed the part where he said he doesn't want to break the bank

I have 2 of the 170 bottle fridges that I got at Costco online and have had them here in Havasu for about 18 months with no isses......even through a major remodel last year.....I think you can get one of these for around $1000 ea.

Name:  Kitchen Remodel 009.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  82.9 KBName:  Kitchen Remodel 013.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  70.2 KB

I would suggest that you get one of these and use it for your Reds and long term storage and use the small unit for your whites (if you drink that stuff) which you might like to keep at a colder temp than the reds.

PS....We have a couple bottles of white around for our non wine drinking friends that like white

We put in a lot of the Kitchenaids and have had no issues I'd guess they cost about the same as a case of Caymus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS
    Thanks for the tips. It would be strictly for reds.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Thanks for the tips. It would be strictly for reds.
    Good man

What kind of capacity are you looking for?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Good man

What kind of capacity are you looking for?
    The one we have now is about 50 bottles but the only way that is accomplished is by alternating them frontwards and backwards. I would like to be able to access all bottles instantly instead of having to pull 2 out to get to 1....if that makes sense. I want one that will allow at least 50 bottom of the bottles face outwards.