Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HBsux

HBsux

where do you get the stickers???

These? Supposed to be ready tomorrow. I'll have them at the boat show Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390530405.481965.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  55.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This version is for GN7 lol Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390530496.853446.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  34.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any stickers with a counter clockwise prop?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Do you have any stickers with a counter clockwise prop?
    Hows this?

Name:  attachment1.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  70.9 KB

GRADS
    Never understood why someone would want to drive around with a sticker that says sux. To the 3 people a year you pass on the road that know what it means it might be cool but the rest of the general public is left scratching their head thinking its probably athing. It might be a different story if it had a .com on the end of it and it directed people to a website.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Never understood why someone would want to drive around with a sticker that says sux. To the 3 people a year you pass on the road that know what it means it might be cool but the rest of the general public is left scratching their head thinking its probably athing. It might be a different story if it had a .com on the end of it and it directed people to a website.
    I cant wait to scrape that POS off the back of the Yukon as soon as I get the new HB one....

GRADS
    I think 28 Eliminator could use a new sticker on his ride.

Name:  28 eliminator car.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  30.9 KB

if you have to ask why it's cool......guess what

I think 28 Eliminator could use a new sticker on his ride.

Name:  28 eliminator car.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  30.9 KB
    I think he needs a truck