Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post

Nice!

Some of us are paying our own way....regardless...sorry, but you don't get to choose
    Maybe he was offering to pay for all of us?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post

Nice!

Some of us are paying our own way....regardless...sorry, but you don't get to choose

So I hear. Sigh...such is my life. Well, it was worth a try.......LOL......

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    That's ok because we will all go to her! You live in La Quinta with a nice pool in the backyard, plenty of alcohol in your fridge. And you my friend will be our cabana boy bitch for the day! And you can be our DD to dinner. Oh this is going to be fun!!! Eli text Terri LOL!
    Ahh fuck.....

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Ahh fuck.....

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Wait did you just use the F word? Yikes

this thred is wortless if you don't know the people or what its about...carry on
    Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 01-24-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    One of the things I enjoy most about HotBoat.com is the increasing number of ladies and our camaraderie. I personally believe that Wendi set the tone and we all just felt comfortable and fit right in thanks to her. Wendi you rock!

So, the wheels started turning and I figured it would be nice to have an event where we can all bond in person. A day at the SPA, lunch, wine tasting, or whatever we can all come up with. Let me know if you're interested and we can put something together. We can make a ladies weekend out of it or a day.

Gentlemen, don't feel left out, you will be there in spirit and finances...your credit cards will be accompanying your special lady. Also, if your special lady isn't on hotboat.com, don't worry we are thrilled to corrupt…err...bond with her too!
    who's card are you going on????

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    who's card are you going on????
    We pay for ourselves

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    We pay for ourselves

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Gentlemen, don't feel left out, you will be there in spirit and finances...your credit cards will be accompanying your special lady. Also, if your special lady isn't on hotboat.com, don't worry we are thrilled to corrupt…err...bond with her too!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I was referring to all 6 Elis...

Sent from my Bat Cave