Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

The Ladies Of HotBoat.com

One of the things I enjoy most about HotBoat.com is the increasing number of ladies and our camaraderie. I personally believe that Wendi set the tone and we all just felt comfortable and fit right in thanks to her. Wendi you rock!

So, the wheels started turning and I figured it would be nice to have an event where we can all bond in person. A day at the SPA, lunch, wine tasting, or whatever we can all come up with. Let me know if you're interested and we can put something together. We can make a ladies weekend out of it or a day.

Gentlemen, don't feel left out, you will be there in spirit and finances...your credit cards will be accompanying your special lady. Also, if your special lady isn't on hotboat.com, don't worry we are thrilled to corrupt…err...bond with her too!

Wendi
    Thank you Eli for the kind words. I would love to get together with all the ladies of Hotboat.con and the ones that don't post much. My schedule is pretty busy for the next few months though at least through April. So maybe we can plan something this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Thank you Eli for the kind words. I would love to get together with all the ladies of Hotboat.con and the ones that don't post much. My schedule is pretty busy for the next few months though at least through April. So maybe we can plan something this summer.
    The summer time frame sounds good to me. June?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    One of the things I enjoy most about HotBoat.com is the increasing number of ladies and our camaraderie. I personally believe that Wendi set the tone and we all just felt comfortable and fit right in thanks to her. Wendi you rock!

So, the wheels started turning and I figured it would be nice to have an event where we can all bond in person. A day at the SPA, lunch, wine tasting, or whatever we can all come up with. Let me know if you're interested and we can put something together. We can make a ladies weekend out of it or a day.

Gentlemen, don't feel left out, you will be there in spirit and finances...your credit cards will be accompanying your special lady. Also, if your special lady isn't on hotboat.com, don't worry we are thrilled to corrupt…err...bond with her too!
    Left out?? Not hardly. In fact, I'm wholeheartedly embracing this whole idea. Please schedule it every year on Superbowl Sunday. Thanks...<B>

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Left out?? Not hardly. In fact, I'm wholeheartedly embracing this whole idea. Please schedule it every year on Superbowl Sunday. Thanks...<B>
    Super Bowl Sunday? You've lost your mind! I'll be in Vegas watching the Super Bowl with my boyzzzzzz!

Sent from my Bat Cave

If I come can I get a mani peti..................lol

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    If I come can I get a mani peti..................lol
    You sure can...but you have to bring Terri

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    We will call you the GLOHBs. Gorgeous Ladies Of Hot Boat.

Spa day? foo foo this? foo foo that?::p
    What happened to staying home and baking cookies, making some coffee and gossiping about reality tv's "As The World Turns" and "All My Children" as you all take turns putting in hair rollers?

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I'm never letting my wife on here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck