Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where the Fuck is Mini Kat!

Does he still come on here? How about Too Forcefull? Are they swinging from the vines again?

Wendi
    Both are back on the other site!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Does he still come on here? How about Too Forcefull? Are they swinging from the vines again?
    I only come on here to Delete the stuff that i've posted. I've Deleted 2/3 of it so far, just trying to help Metao out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Both are back on the other site!
    Have you seen my posting on www.RiverDavesPlace.com because i haven't seen them?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    I only come on here to Delete the stuff that i've posted. I've Deleted 2/3 of it so far, just trying to help Metao out.

Have you seen my posting on www.RiverDavesPlace.com because i haven't seen them?

I checked, no one is deleting your stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so want to change that to www.hotboat.com, but I'm not. Thanks for posting it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get over it already! I "edited" a post of yours, removing a questionable picture and even followed up with a PM. Keep exaggerating and making false statements if it makes you feel better.

Banned
    Vic it's Mateo that has been Deleting stuff out of my post for no good reasons. You can always give me a call if you want to talk about it. Because the way i see it, it's OK for some others to post the same things and it's seems to be just fine. (928) 208-3692

Vic it's Mateo that has been Deleting stuff out of my post for no good reasons. You can always give me a call if you want to talk about it. Because the way i see it, it's OK for some others to post the same things and it's seems to be just fine. (928) 208-3692
    A moderator can see all deleted posts and edits, comparing current and previous versions of each post. If there was something done, HotBoat can see.

And it's not like I'm saying I didn't edit a picture out of one of your posts. Are you failing to realize that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    A moderator can see all deleted posts and edits, comparing current and previous versions of each post. If there was something done, HotBoat can see.

And it's not like I'm saying I didn't edit a picture out of one of your posts. Are you failing to realize that?
    All i see here is Bal, Bal, Bal, Bal , Bal....Sorry i don't need to be part of your Click Group!
    All The Best I'm Out....