Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tom broke the code and started sending pix!

Name:  Advantage_regatta_058.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  202.6 KBName:  DSC02407.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  66.7 KBName:  channelangimeguellaurie.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  199.2 KBName:  Nice_Beach.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  41.9 KBName:  Labor Day 4, '09 210_1.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  94.6 KBName:  Blythe 075_1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  88.4 KBName:  HAVASU April 1 04 224_1.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  56.8 KBName:  192y1_1_.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  202.4 KBName:  95.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  170.3 KBName:  index2x.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  62.2 KBName:  1newpiclaurie.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  135.8 KBName:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  14.0 KBName:  melissa_jackie_laurie.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  91.1 KB...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ChumpChange; 01-22-2014 at 10:50 AM.

LOL Wheeler. Actually Tom is not banned, I just checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Then again, While talking with Tom today he mentioned that Wendi banned him for this site. Too much competition I guess.
    No competition there, Tom is definitely the bigger ass...err...has a bigger ass.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    As mentioned, the wheels and their speed have nothing to do with lift. If lift plus thrust is greater than drag plus weight the plan will accelerate until they are equal or climb. And long before the drag of the wheels could overcome the thrust the plane will develops lift which will reduce that drag to nothing. Even a fully loaded 747 can climb at over 500 feet per minute. As soon as the wings start flying the treadmill becomes a none factor.
    The lift only factors in if the plane is able to move. If the ability of the wheels to move the plane forward is negated through the treadmill, no air moves over the wing, no lift is created, no movement of any kind happens. Lift is caused by airflow over the wings. If there is no airflow, no one is going anywhere.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    The lift only factors in if the plane is able to move. If the ability of the wheels to move the plane forward is negated through the treadmill, no air moves over the wing, no lift is created, no movement of any kind happens. Lift is caused by airflow over the wings. If there is no airflow, no one is going anywhere.
    Go back to driving trains Tish.

Of Course It Will Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I give you....the Airplane on a treadmill thread.

Question: If you put an airplane on a treadmill, and start the treadmill up, so that the wheels under the plane are turning, and then gun the engine(s) will it take off???
    Of course it will fly it all depends on how much you've had to drink or smoke...

GRADS
    FYI: There are tits in the second picture in post #21, but a good moderator would of already caught that, deleted it and banned the poster for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    FYI: There are tits in the second picture in post #21, but a good moderator would of already caught that, deleted it and banned the poster for a week.
    You see that little triangle in the bottom left corner of every post? Click on that and it will send an email to the moderators along with a message of your choice. Other's use it without the drama factor, feel free to do the same.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    You see that little triangle in the bottom left corner of every post? Click on that and it will send an email to the moderators along with a message of your choice. Other's use it without the drama factor, feel free to do the same.
    No Thanks, I prefer to call out Michael "Wheeler" Vick in front of everyone. It's also good to know that posting tits is not a bannable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No Thanks, I prefer to call out Michael "Wheeler" Vick in front of everyone. It's also good to know that posting tits is not a bannable offense.