Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Attachment 31322
    he can care less about this thread anyways, he knows hes better than your opinions
    He looks viscous crash!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Wink wink!! LOL watch out for Charlie

I have to tell this about Charlie, the PIT that I dog sit for... Wendi already knows this story... My friend Jerry thinks it's as funny as hell to get Charlie the MONSTER PIT to chase a laser pointer around the floor, up the cabinets, around the room and then he will point the laser pointer on your JUNK, one guy has been NIPPED in his junk so far but not me... I swear I dont want this dog biting ANY part of me, especially my JUNK!!!

I have been bit by dogs over 12 times in my adult life, the last two was a neighbors cocker spaniel at Spinaker Bay/Marine Stadium and the most recent was a neighbors mutt that got me on the back of my thigh and tore my new dockers... :( Last two were in the last three years... I'm an authority on dog bites, true... MOST BITES by the same breed was my cousins afghan hounds, that are now rotting in hell... My cousin thought it was funny as shit for guys to get bit in the ass as they booked out of the yard trying to get away...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-21-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Pit Bull Thread...

I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em. We always had fights to take care of while working in Inglewood.

I was introduced to the sport at an early age by a couple of old TF hydro pilots, you people know 'em.

I would never let 'em fight a chimp or a horse, just too dangerous. I would put my dog against any dog and any two of my dogs against any one man.

The bottom line is, they are not a safe dog to have around children or other animals, period.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-21-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    He looks viscous crash!!
    I'd be afraid of a dog that can defy gravity!

GRADS

Pit Bull Thread...

[QUOTE=Wheeler;84302]I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em. We always had fights to take care of while working in Inglewood.

I was introduced to the sport at an early age by a couple of old TF hydro pilots, you people know 'em.

I would never let 'em fight a chimp or a horse, just too dangerous. I would put my dog against any dog and any two of my dogs against any one man.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-21-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Wendi

Pit Bull Thread...

[QUOTE=Wheeler;84302]I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em. We always had fights to take care of while working in Inglewood.

The bottom line is, they are not a safe dog to have around children or other animals, period.

I disagree and so do all of our friends and family who have been around our dogs for the last 20 years!! Even those that were skeptical and afraid at first!
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-21-2014 at 10:09 PM.

I don't think anyone, including GN7 specifically said Roscoe. Pretty sure that never happened. So don't take it personally.

If this gets anymore out of hand it will be closed.

Goodnight.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  69.3 KB
    Ill agree with this

Pit Bull Thread...

Just what I wanted to watch a dog getting killed, that's nice
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-21-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em]
    A warning would've been appreciated. That was horrible.

Sent from my Bat Cave