Manitowoc Commercial Ice Machine $1,200 OBO

Selling a Manitowoc SY1004A commercial ice machine with the large storage bin. $1,200 OBO as is. Came out of one of our construction trailers. This is the bad boy of ice machines. It's rated at 1,000lbs of ice a day, it's about 6 feet tall, runs on 208-230 volt (220 outlet will run it). It is in decent shape, outside has a few nicks and dings. Door to ice bin is slightly warped. Mechanically it works fine. Had a full bin of ice in it when I shut it off two weeks ago. We paid over $6k for it a few years back. Could probably use a service and cleaning. Only getting rid of it because the rules have changed for providing ice to my craft guys so it's easier for us to go to a ice delivery service. I'd take to our place in Havasu but we already have a smaller version out there. This would work great in someone's garage and with a little elbow grease and love would shine right up. I can't guarantee it doesn't need a little love since it's been running on site for a few years, that's why I priced it so low but like I said it was running great when I unplugged it two weeks ago. Here's some specs on it: http://www.instawares.com/manitowoc-...y1004a.0.7.htm

Pm if interested.

Thanks, Chris

Sent from my iPad

Welcome to www.hotboat.com

I want this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the dimensions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4'-0" wide x 34" deep x 6'-5" tall. I told you it's the big boy

Chris

Sent from my iPad

It is two pieces. The top ice making portion and the bottom storage bin. It fits through a standard 3'-0" door.

Sent from my iPad

Sale pending.

Thx,
    Chris

Sent from my iPad

Good to hear. Its just a little too big for my little shed. Would have loved to have it. Good luck with the sale.

How've you been? Any Parker trips planned this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Good to hear. Its just a little too big for my little shed. Would have loved to have it. Good luck with the sale.

How've you been? Any Parker trips planned this summer?
    Thx. I'll let you know next time we have another for sale, most of them aren't this big. We've been good. Girls are growing like crazy. Trying to do a week in the keys next summer to get our Parker fix We will have to catch up soon.

Sent from my iPad