Selling a Manitowoc SY1004A commercial ice machine with the large storage bin. $1,200 OBO as is. Came out of one of our construction trailers. This is the bad boy of ice machines. It's rated at 1,000lbs of ice a day, it's about 6 feet tall, runs on 208-230 volt (220 outlet will run it). It is in decent shape, outside has a few nicks and dings. Door to ice bin is slightly warped. Mechanically it works fine. Had a full bin of ice in it when I shut it off two weeks ago. We paid over $6k for it a few years back. Could probably use a service and cleaning. Only getting rid of it because the rules have changed for providing ice to my craft guys so it's easier for us to go to a ice delivery service. I'd take to our place in Havasu but we already have a smaller version out there. This would work great in someone's garage and with a little elbow grease and love would shine right up. I can't guarantee it doesn't need a little love since it's been running on site for a few years, that's why I priced it so low but like I said it was running great when I unplugged it two weeks ago. Here's some specs on it: http://www.instawares.com/manitowoc-...y1004a.0.7.htm

Pm if interested.

Thanks, Chris

Sent from my iPad