Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Surfing with OCPhotographics and StryderPhoto

Thanks guys for an amazing surf lesson! Can't wait to go out again!

OCphotographics will post the surfing pics soon.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Surfs Up!!!

Eli, in your future take your surfing to a new level. Try it behind the boat...

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    Eli, in your future take your surfing to a new level. Try it behind the boat...

Today, I only learned how to stay on the board while riding a surf. I didn't actually stand up. Oh and I perfected my underwater wave tumble

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli did great out there today with Scott aka Stryderphoto giving her pointers and she actually stayed out a long time. I sat just in front of both of them with the GoPro and will be posting a few pics of the day as Eli mentioned. Going through the photos now.

Quote Originally Posted by ocphotographics View Post
    Eli did great out there today with Scott aka Stryderphoto giving her pointers and she actually stayed out a long time. I sat just in front of both of them with the GoPro and will be posting a few pics of the day as Eli mentioned. Going through the photos now.
    Did you get my open mouth water tumble?

Sent from my Bat Cave

The water had to be freezing LOL

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    open mouth water tumble

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Hmmmmmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    The water had to be freezing LOL
    I'm not THAT crazy...I was wearing a wetsuit. I was a drunk seal trying to put it on, fell over and even put it on backwards. thankfully, there are no pictures of that.

I was surprised that it wasn't cold at all with the wetsuit on. I have a wetsuit selfie I may post in the wee hours of the night lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

It's a fun sport, just stick it out and you'll do just fine. When you get tired of that salt water there is a river waiting for you. My favorites surf spots were Salt Creek and Brook St. both in Laguna. Enjoy The Rides...

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    It's a fun sport, just stick it out and you'll do just fine. When you get tired of that salt water there is a river waiting for you. My favorites surf spots were Salt Creek and Brook St. both in Laguna. Enjoy The Rides...
    How different is it from wakeboarding?

Sent from my Bat Cave