Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Surfing with OCPhotographics and StryderPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    Yeah I've had a few conversations with God while being held under ..... seconds seem like minutes. The more you go you will get a certain comfort level of being out there ... also you will become a better swimmer whether you want to or not
    I understand what you mean.

It would be great if I became a better swimmer...maybe I can go a triathlon? Wow that would be awesome!

Down Eli...Down girl!

EDIT: this was in my mailbox today WTF?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Last edited by Eli; 01-26-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    we call that the washing machine. It's awesome when your head gets pinned into the sand. Lol
    lmao :d
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Thank you! I rode my first two waves today it was super fun. Totally worth all the salt water I swallowed. I just have to learn to put one foot in front of the other and more importantly CLOSE MY MOUTH. I live very close to Cardiff. But OCPhotographics and Stryderphoto come from OC so the place we meet at by the San Onofre boobs is the best spot that's in the middle.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You know a tad south of the Boobies is the nude beach.....ah, what am I saying, I'm sure you knew that
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

We are going surfing again Saturday if anyone wants to meet us.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    You know a tad south of the Boobies is the nude beach.....ah, what am I saying, I'm sure you knew that
    That's what OCP and Stryderphoto were telling me, but I never saw it.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Attachment 33511

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    I'll let you in on a little secret......

Surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, it's no hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying "Hey Bud, let's party."

Name:  spicoli-fast-times-ridgemont-high-surf-no-dice.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  26.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I'll let you in on a little secret......

Surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, it's no hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying "Hey Bud, let's party."

Name:  spicoli-fast-times-ridgemont-high-surf-no-dice.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  26.7 KB
    I just got my ass handed to me...:(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Surfing is still really my favorite thing. To stay in shape and still be able to ride a shortboard over shallow coral and/or in good waves here takes commitment and almost comes with a burden to me at this point because it's use it or lose it. Looks like perfect beginner waves down south in your pic that's for sure. I got some fun little waves this week too between work-Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  72.3 KB

Surfing with OCPhotographics and StryderPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by DC-88 View Post
    Surfing is still really my favorite thing. To stay in shape and still be able to ride a shortboard over shallow coral and/or in good waves here takes commitment and almost comes with a burden to me at this point because it's use it or lose it. Looks like perfect beginner waves down south in your pic that's for sure. I got some fun little waves this week too between work-Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  72.3 KB
    Last time they were long rollers and it was fun. Right now the tide is high...rough short bastards. All I did so far today is tumble and smack into my board. I'm taking a break. Need to regroup. Stair at the cut on my foot for a few minutes lol

Where do you surf?

Sent from my Bat Cave