Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Around these parts, I'm lucky if they know what a V-drive is when I show them a picture. Parts are definitely not something that I can go to the local marine store and pick up. The one marine store is owned by a guy that does kneel down whackers so at least he knows what they are. But they won't work on a V-drive nor the jet boat. At least they wanted nothing to do with checking the jet for clearances and if it needed to be rebuilt when I asked.
    I mistook what Westernaero is making anyway. Pickups are a little tougher to find. I was thinking thru hull dumps. Thru hull pickups and cav plate pickups aren't used on everything. But even I/Os and roll bar boats use dumps, and SS isn't hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    For you fucker, 1 million dollars. And don't tell me you don't have it.
    I'm so broke I gotta jack my dog off just to feed my cat!

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    Whatever 2x's Schiada owner. I've got a spectra bottom, I'm low budget.

Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    Oh stop your whining. You haven't hit the skids until you drown the cat and stop buying coffee creamer.

Also on off the shelf stainless adapters the hose end side is not consistant in length one fitting lets say a straight the hose end covers all the threads and on a 45 3 threads show.

Those fittings are really nice. Start stocking up and I will buy them from you for customer boats. Free delivery right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk