Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marriage.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    That's not what I meant...:banghead: you have to let your heart talk, you deserve someone that would loose an arm for you.....never know, the perfect guy might be the bagger at the grocery store......the big egos guys usually just care about themselves and never learn how to give that same care for your needs.

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I agree with you...but the nice guys are scared of me :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

That's not what I meant...:banghead: you have to let your heart talk, you deserve someone that would loose an arm for you.....never know, the perfect guy might be the bagger at the grocery store......the big egos guys usually just care about themselves and never learn how to give that same care for your needs.

I mean, look at me. I was just a guy who was never home, always at work. Nothing special about me, nothing that made me memorable, or endearing. ( I know GRADS, not much has changed, LOL) For some reason, Chrissie saw something in me no one else saw, and life has been amazing ever since. I would die for her. I love her that much....

Been Married once, with everything I went through I swear I would never do it again, I love my boyfriend and we get along great, Once you get married your partner don't try to work on the relationship and gives up. We have both been married before and we both agree never again. We love it how it works for us. We were great friends first for 19 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I agree with you...but the nice guys are scared of me :(

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lol, you're not scary at all, just let them learn the real you before you tell them you're a lawyer. You may laugh but titles are the scary thing, not your personality.......

I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I could never not be married. Me and my wife are our best friend. We've been together 31 years now. Been through a lot (good and bad).
    Really hard to explain why we get along but we do.

Lol, you're not scary at all, just let them learn the real you before you tell them you're a lawyer. You may laugh but titles are the scary thing, not your personality.......

That's the thing, EVERYONE always asks me what I do.

This will be my new approach:
    Q: what do you do?
    A: I work in an office.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    I could never not be married. Me and my wife are our best friend. We've been together 31 years now. Been through a lot (good and bad).
    Really hard to explain why we get along but we do.
    You get along bc she's a saint lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave
    There you go, use your skills to your advantage. Don't lie though, just be more general. The right time will come up soon enough. Your personality is on the menu first, the "other stuff" is for when you figure out if you like the guy or not.

I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

There you go, use your skills to your advantage. Don't lie though, just be more general. The right time will come up soon enough. Your personality is on the menu first, the "other stuff" is for when you figure out if you like the guy or not.

I wouldn't lie, it's not fair to trick someone into a relationship.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Yeah, well, what are you gonna say when he sees the rims on your car?? How ya gonna get out of THAT one.....LOL....