Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marriage.......

Quote Originally Posted by ora61 View Post
    Marriage is for fools.
    Oh, not me. I love being married. I don't ever want to be single again. The loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was single. Never again. :(

Marriage.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Oh, not me. I love being married. I don't ever want to be single again. The loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was single. Never again. :(

That's ironic...while I haven't completely written off marriage...the loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was married.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's ironic...while I haven't completely written off marriage...the loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was married.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Make smarter choice if the oppertunity arises again.
    Not everyone is compatible, and not everyone is marraige material. I truly believe that there are many that should never be married that only do it because they're "supposed" to........

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Marriage.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Make smarter choice if the oppertunity arises again.
    Not everyone is compatible, and not everyone is marraige material. I truly believe that there are many that should never be married that only do it because they're "supposed" to........

Yea, smarter choices, back ground checks, family and friend interviews, bank records, military background checks, FBI checks, IRS checks, interviews with a lie detector. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh, then he was an idiot. Your a doll Eli.

Thanks sweetie, while I wasn't fishing for compliments your kind words are appreciated. It's just that what you initially said...hit home...

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    In one picture.....(which one is you???)

Attachment 31018
    Neither.

Thanks sweetie, while I wasn't fishing for compliments your kind words are appreciated. It's just that what you initially said...hit home...

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Well, you got family up here, your always welcome, and Chrissie will take you out shopping...

Marriage.......

Thank you!!

Whoop whoop SHOPPING!! I only shop when I'm having a bad day lol.

But, I love spending money ahahahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yea, smarter choices, back ground checks, family and friend interviews, bank records, military background checks, FBI checks, IRS checks, interviews with a lie detector. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    That's not what I meant...:banghead: you have to let your heart talk, you deserve someone that would loose an arm for you.....never know, the perfect guy might be the bagger at the grocery store......the big egos guys usually just care about themselves and never learn how to give that same care for your needs.

I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: