Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Did I Miss?

Drove 700 miles round trip to FresNO today! Woke up at 5, hit the gym, protein shake for breakfast, protein bar for lunch, carls jr grilled chicken sammich protein style for dinner (I think it had bacon and it was delicious...all these years I never added bacon to my food I was missing out), drank 100 plus oz of water and 80 oz of caffeine, I'm either going to be wide awake all night or crash before I hit "post"...

Now what did I miss? How were the balloons?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Drove 700 miles round trip to FresNO today! Woke up at 5, hit the gym, protein shake for breakfast, protein bar for lunch, carls jr grilled chicken sammich protein style for dinner (I think it had bacon and it was delicious...all these years I never added bacon to my food I was missing out), drank 100 plus oz of water and 80 oz of caffeine, I'm either going to be wide awake all night or crash before I hit "post"...

Now what did I miss? How were the balloons?

Sent from my Bat Cave

You came all the way up to Fresno? Heck, another hour and you could have been here for dinner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    You came all the way up to Fresno? Heck, another hour and you could have been here for dinner!!!

If I would've known I would be there for dinner. It was a tough round trip that's for sure!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    If I would've known I would be there for dinner. It was a tough round trip that's for sure!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Next time call or text me..you didn't need to do that darling, your always welcome here....

This in Napa Valley.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    This in Napa Valley.
    Happy lady

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    This in Napa Valley.
    The Birthday Girl!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    I have a sneaking suspicion that Eli knows more about our day yesterday than I do.

That sounds like a lot of billable time to me, glad you got home safe.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that Eli knows more about our day yesterday than I do.
    I sure do
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    That sounds like a lot of billable time to me, glad you got home safe.
    Yea it was. By the time I had confirmation for the date the flights would've taken me a few hours longer to fly...all the direct flights were booked.

Sent from my Bat Cave