Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot Tub - I Don't Wanna Be A Player No More

In the Hot Tub, poppin bubble-e, rubbin' your spot love, come and punish me.

I just had no use for this anymore and with the price of Claremont's water, I don't want to fill it up again for the season. Want more space in the backyard as well and the InLaws have a pool. Everything runs perfect and did so when I drained last fall keeping an easy heat where you want it up to 104. The cover finally had enough so I threw it away behind Hub Cap Annie last year. Some homeless guy is probably using it as a mattress at this point. I have some wood over the top to keep rain water out a this time. No point in buying a new cover that won't match the new owner's house.

This is a 220v unit. No cracks in the glass and all is good. Wood skirting which has been painted to match my house. Feel free to repaint to match yours!

Easy to get out if my backyard with some furniture dollies which is how I brought it in. Lookin for $250ish or somethin cool. If you have any questions, let me know.

Now for the pics.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402860126.518129.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  117.1 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402860140.346913.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  94.3 KB

Do the guppies come with it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need an invasive species inspecton upon leaving that tub???? LMBO!!!!... :0)....
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Are you saying it's quagga infested??

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    In the Hot Tub, poppin bubble-e, rubbin' your spot love, come and punish me.

I just had no use for this anymore and with the price of Claremont's water, I don't want to fill it up again for the season. Want more space in the backyard as well and the InLaws have a pool. Everything runs perfect and did so when I drained last fall keeping an easy heat where you want it up to 104. The cover finally had enough so I threw it away behind Hub Cap Annie last year. Some homeless guy is probably using it as a mattress at this point. I have some wood over the top to keep rain water out a this time. No point in buying a new cover that won't match the new owner's house.

This is a 220v unit. No cracks in the glass and all is good. Wood skirting which has been painted to match my house. Feel free to repaint to match yours!

Easy to get out if my backyard with some furniture dollies which is how I brought it in. Lookin for $250ish or somethin cool. If you have any questions, let me know.
    Do you by chance have the measurements? Is it 7x7? I may be interested.....
    My chick gets back on Thurs so let me double check with her if its still available then.
    Do you have it sitting on dirt now, just wondering bc I do not have a slap for it.

8x8 and yes it's sitting on flattened out dirt/sand base.

And for all you others......no spoozy in the jacuzzi!

Hahaha lol

Quote Originally Posted by mateo View Post
    8x8 and yes it's sitting on flattened out dirt/sand base.

And for all you others......no spoozy in the jacuzzi!
    rotflmao!!!!..... Hilarious! !!!
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU