11 91.67%
  • No

0 0%
  • GRADS for mod!!

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I voted yes for Mrs Lightning to join in.

Question for Westernaero and Unforgiven, your significant others post here? Who pairs to who? I could probably figure it out if I went back, but since you are both in this thread I thought I would just ask. I have heard first names used also, maybe the reason for my confusion.
    My wife is Shannon and she goes by Mrs Unforgiven..she rather lurk than post..she's more into Facebook and Instagram (because of our kids and grandkids)..Her, Wendi, and Eli party well together!!..I'm buddies with Eli too..we just give each other shit anytime we can...(but I think she's still gonna kick me in the junk next time she see's me)

Well, the username "Mrs. Lightning" has been set up, and now I have to just get her to post on it....she is at work today and I am home...so when she gets home, I will show her the results, and see if she wants to say hello.....wish me luck....

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Well, the username "Mrs. Lightning" has been set up, and now I have to just get her to post on it....she is at work today and I am home...so when she gets home, I will show her the results, and see if she wants to say hello.....wish me luck....
    remember to post a pic of her.....forum rules....

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    remember to post a pic of her.....forum rules....
    Well that's easy....

Name:  zchrissie.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  15.0 KBName:  zcb2.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  41.5 KB
    Last edited by Tishimself; 01-16-2014 at 11:21 AM.

WMC
    Oh ya she'll fit right in.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Oh ya she'll fit right in.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Everyone likes her more than they like me. Even my parents. She is something. Get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    My wife is Shannon and she goes by Mrs Unforgiven..she rather lurk than post..she's more into Facebook and Instagram (because of our kids and grandkids)..Her, Wendi, and Eli party well together!!..I'm buddies with Eli too..we just give each other shit anytime we can...(but I think she's still gonna kick me in the junk next time she see's me)
    Thanks Unforgiven!

Other part of the question, are Jersey Girl and Carol Ann one in the same? Is she Westernaero's wife? Apologies if this is too nosy, just trying to see the flow chart.
    CH3NO2

WESTERNAERO
    Thanks Unforgiven!

Other part of the question, are Jersey Girl and Carol Ann one in the same? Is she Westernaero's wife? Apologies if this is too nosy, just trying to see the flow chart.
    Yes, you nosy prick.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Yes, you nosy prick.
    Got it now, Thanks Western!
    CH3NO2

WESTERNAERO
    Got it now, Thanks Western!
    What are you, the NSA?