Anyone For Sugar Free Gummie Bears???

Ran across this on Amazon. Spent hours in tears reading some of the review!!!! Gotten check them out!!! Freakin' hilarious!!

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...owViewpoints=1

Anyone For Sugar Free Gummie Bears???

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Ran across this on Amazon. Spent hours in tears reading some of the review!!!! Gotten check them out!!! Freakin' hilarious!!

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...owViewpoints=1
    OMG, I've read only three and I am dying of laughter over here! This is hilarious!
    I laughed so hard I cried.
    Last edited by Eli; 01-15-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Wonder if they would be better if you soaked them in Vodka for a day or 2

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Wonder if they would be better if you soaked them in Vodka for a day or 2
    That would be one hell of a hangover

Sent from my Bat Cave

we have done them before with gummy bears and worms....Def does the trick, much like a jello shot

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Oh MAN, this is tooooo funny... My stomach is killing me...

"I'm pretty sure this qualifies as an emergency," I manage to mutter through my grimace. I can see the fear in her face as she points nervously to the back seat.
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-15-2014 at 07:37 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Oh MAN, this is tooooo funny... My stomach is killing me...

"I'm pretty sure this qualifies as an emergency," I manage to mutter through my grimace. I can see the fear in her face as she points nervously to the back seat.
    That's was sooo funny! How awful that the curtain didn't cover his face. Bahahahahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    Holy shit I can't stop laughing out loud literally. My daughter keeps telling me to be quiet.

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

Yeah, I'm thinking of buying a couple packs and putting them in a couple departments. Yeah, you guessed it, they're not my favorite coworkers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Holy shit I can't stop laughing out loud literally. My daughter keeps telling me to be quiet.

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.
    Bet you'll win the weight loss challenge this week.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2