Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'd say that's not very good photchop work. Take this for example: The original was red, I painted this grey and didn't use a single can of paint

Attachment 30655Attachment 30656
    guess you made your point....

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I didn't make you the drink, so who are you cheating on me with?? Did you scare them off?
    my uncle has been there all week so I went down to visit....sangria margaritas..i started seeing burrros every where,... one minute the dog was eating out of his dish...

it got photo shopped to a donkey....

Wendi
    Absolutely beautiful! For sale?? Why?? Who did the interior decorating? Turned out amazing Steve, good job.

I'd say that's not very good photchop work. Take this for example: The original was red, I painted this grey and didn't use a single can of paint
    A good chop would have changed that POS Ford into a Chevy!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I was at your place last night...I was so drunk it looked like burros were eating your porch
    You weren't imagining that. Its the teak patio set. They love that shit. Ask me how I know

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    my uncle has been there all week so I went down to visit....sangria margaritas..i started seeing burrros every where,... one minute the dog was eating out of his dish...

it got photo shopped to a donkey....
    OMG too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    A good chop would have changed that POS Ford into a Chevy and then back to a Ford!

Fixed it for you

Wendi
    You weren't imagining that. Its the teak patio set. They love that shit. Ask me how I know
    I'm gonna burn that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I'm gonna burn that shit.
    Wear a respirator. I think teak gives off some exotic smoke. If it doesn't the linseed oil will

Seriously Steve?? You already selling it?? You JUST got it done...I mean...WTF dude???