Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Attended for 6 years watching on the sidelines. Registered last year and ran the poker run and attended all events (Thursday through Sunday). Wife said she had more fun last year then the 6 years before that. Register before Feb 1, price goes up after the first.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    You picked a bad day to ask a boating question. :p

CH3NO2
    nope..a good day...we had to change the subject material up before anyone gets mad or banned.....

We've been doing DS for about 5 years now as a spectator. If I didn't have a small potato chip hull I would run it at least once. I say run it, especially since you have your boat all dialed in with the new engine now.

My perspective is a bit different as there is NO WAY I would tow that far and NOT run it!

That said, II have no interest in running up front during the poker run (too much testosterone and not enough brain cells), but if they have a radar run you can bet I will find out how fast she will go!
    So many boats...so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    My perspective is a bit different as there is NO WAY I would tow that far and NOT run it!

That said, II have no interest in running up front during the poker run (too much testosterone and not enough brain cells), but if they have a radar run you can bet I will find out how fast she will go!
    They have the shootout on Saturday.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post

Can't wait hope the boat is ready!!!

I have never drove down the street to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    I have never drove down the street to watch.
    Not even going to the street fair on Thursday.

I've just been a volunteer for the last 3 years. I watch it and still go to all the party's, dinners,,, etc. But we have run Monster Bash.
    Oh Yeah,, run it and just take your time.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to run it this year if a friend of mine is feeling better.......we agreed that we'd run together this year after just watching last year.

We'll certainly won't run with the big boys up front but it should be a fun time regardless!!