Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Bruce, I'd take this over all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post

Yup, the real deal... Not some kluged up half azz and GROSSLY overpriced knock off...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I would rather cruise in the luxurious Hyundai Equus for a few hundred grand less....it comes with an Ipad

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Now you're talking! Only Ford I would own!
    So many boats...so little time.

Of course you would. A friend, the son of the guy that drove Marion Beaver's Gummy's Ghost hydro, just sold one of 4 he has, that won the Knott's Berry Farm show 3 years for best non restored.
    But it would cost you a little more than the Equus. It sold for 350,000. Mecum recently sold one for a little over 400,000.
    Not to bad for a under carbed, hyd cammed engine that drives like a rolling trash can due to the relocated front suspension pivots. No Boss ever beat its sibling 429 SCJ in a head up race. They could barely edge out a 428 SCJ.
    But, when less than 1500 of them made, the price for them does tend to get uppity.

But, if you gave me one, I would keep it.

The front end of the Equus looks like the Avanti designers did the design...

Name:  Avanti.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  40.4 KB
    Name:  Studebaker_Avanti.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  60.7 KB

Studebaker

No denying there are A LOT of similarities between the Stang and that thing...
    RSCHAP1

Quote Originally Posted by rschap1 View Post
    Studebaker

No denying there are A LOT of similarities between the FAKE Stang and that thing...
    Fixed it for ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Over a sound?? I don't get it...could you please explain sir?
    Harley Davidson believes that their motor design and the sound it creates was copyright-able and they did so. When Suzuki first made their v-twin engine, HD sued them for copyright infringement. The HD design is one that back in the day people said would never work with 2 jugs going up and down in unison with a heavily counter-weighted crankshaft. But in 1908 Mr. H and Mr. D didnt know any better (and they still dont!) and a v-twin was born.... Thats what makes the lug lug sound of HD's!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/