Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You'd think Ford would sue them.....Didn't GM Pontiac Div and BMW get into a suit over a grill design on the Grand Prix? This looks really blatant

To me, to my eyes, it's a mustang. It's an automotive splash of a mustang. Take it and change it just enough so that it's not an exact match, but it's still a splash of a mustang. Sorry GN7, with all due respect sir, you couldn't give me. I like original...and I also like Camaro's...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Texan View Post
    You'd think Ford would sue them.....Didn't GM Pontiac Div and BMW get into a suit over a grill design on the Grand Prix? This looks really blatant
    That would be an interesting read.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Old Texan View Post
    Its too old. The "look" is public domain.
    Pontiac was treading on an on going but still "current" "look" But I agree. But them BMW was the one that got their panties in knot. Pretty snooty asswipes those BMW clowns.
    If the whiners at Harley could sue Suzuki over a sound and win, anything is possible in the fucked up litigation society.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

Take a Ford Galaxy engine and stuff it in a tube framed aluminum body. Now how original was that?

Not quite the same when you work with the factory engineers to do the work.....Just sayin'

Its too old. The "look" is public domain.
    Pontiac was treading on an on going but still "current" "look" But I agree. But them BMW was the one that got their panties in knot. Pretty snooty asswipes those BMW clowns.
    If the whiners at Harley could sue Suzuki over a sound and win, anything is possible in the fucked up litigation society.
    Over a sound?? I don't get it...could you please explain sir?

You'd be surprised who all was involved with the Equus. There's little more going there than some Austin Healy wannabe with a V8 stuffed in it

Take a Ford Galaxy engine and stuff it in a tube framed aluminum body. Now how original was that?

Here's a photo of a friend doing just that.

Name:  IMG_111.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  162.4 KB

I actually think it's a pretty cool car. Looks like a Mustang/Challenger mash-up to me. Most of the car folks I know hate it...but I truly do like it.

Just couldn't give that kind of money for it...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    OR one could drive up to Cedar Rapids and leave with FIVE OF THESE: http://www.duffys.com/inventory/view/8066862/1969-ford-mach%201%20r%20code/
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams