Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Not sure why you're posting this. Please elaborate.
    WHile looking for the results from last weekend at Wheatland I found the above info on the RECORDS tab, (old info a few years old). The MPH is pretty far up there for the TAF class... I guess at one point over the last few years TAF 641 was holding the record w/ 165.xx MPH...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    WHile looking for the results from last weekend at Wheatland I found the above info on the RECORDS tab, (old info a few years old). The MPH is pretty far up there for the TAF class... I guess at one point over the last few years TAF 641 was holding the record w/ 165.xx MPH...
    Considering there are runnerbottoms that have ran much faster on many occasions, I don't see what you're getting at....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Considering there are runnerbottoms that have ran much faster on many occasions, I don't see what you're getting at....
    Provide me with the link to the certified/records or details and I will remove what I copy/pasted from the LUCAS DRAG boat site and replace it with the info you provide me...

In my mind it gets to the point of "consistently obtainable AND safe top speeds of flat bottom drag boats" OR flat bottoms in general (circle boats included)...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I have no dog in this fight but here is some info from the old IHBA site in 2009. These are 1/4 mile speeds, before they went to 1000ft.

TOP ALCOHOL FLAT
    179.72 Johnny Heidemann Super Nationals Chowchilla CA 2008
    174.66 Johnny HeidemannNitro Nationals Red Bluff CA 2007
    173.62Johnny HeidemannNitro Nationals Red Bluff CA 2007
    176.04Johnny HeidemannNitro Nationals Red Bluff CA 2002
    171.70 Don BausherWorld Finals Chandler AZ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have no dog in this fight but here is some info from the old IHBA site in 2009. These are 1/4 mile speeds, before they went to 1000ft.

TOP ALCOHOL FLAT
    179.72 Johnny Heidemann Super Nationals Chowchilla CA 2008
    174.66 Johnny HeidemannNitro Nationals Red Bluff CA 2007
    173.62Johnny HeidemannNitro Nationals Red Bluff CA 2007
    176.04Johnny HeidemannNitro Nationals Red Bluff CA 2002
    171.70 Don BausherWorld Finals Chandler AZ 2004
    TY sir, great info Damn that is fast...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 09-03-2014 at 01:31 PM.