Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation '14

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    July 14-21
    Hey, my birthday (the big 5-0) is July 28th....we can extend the party...

The only thing we have set up so far is a cruise in November to the Caribbean. Other than that, we are taking on week following the LA boat show to go to Disneyland and visit friends around the LA and OC areas. I have been getting hammered, and am tired, and need to get off the property for a while. :/

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Hey, my birthday (the big 5-0) is July 28th....we can extend the party...

The only thing we have set up so far is a cruise in November to the Caribbean. Other than that, we are taking on week following the LA boat show to go to Disneyland and visit friends around the LA and OC areas. I have been getting hammered, and am tired, and need to get off the property for a while. :/
    I'm in..I've got plenty of vacation time....

Damn. That's three of us turning 5-0 this year (me in March).
    Going on a cruise in April and a weekend at the NHRA drags in Sonoma in July is about all we have reserved as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Damn. That's three of us turning 5-0 this year (me in March).
    Going on a cruise in April and a weekend at the NHRA drags in Sonoma in July is about all we have reserved as of yet.
    Where ya cruising to??

Where ya cruising to??
    Doing a CA coastal from SF to San Diego, Ensenada and back to SF. Not the most exotic but nice to not have to fly to port.

Unforgiven
    FUK...you guys are getting old...50?

Doing a CA coastal from SF to San Diego, Ensenada and back to SF. Not the most exotic but nice to not have to fly to port.
    Drive to Sac, take the train to Emeryville, theres a bus there that will take you across the bridge to the ferry building, slip the driver a ten spot and he will drive you to the cruise ship terminal....which ship is it? We took Princess out of there in 2008 for ten days and loved it...

Drive to Sac, take the train to Emeryville, theres a bus there that will take you across the bridge to the ferry building, slip the driver a ten spot and he will drive you to the cruise ship terminal....which ship is it? We took Princess out of there in 2008 for ten days and loved it...
    Yup, Princess. We're 30 minutes from Sac. and 45 from SF. We're driving to SF, paying 17.00 a day parking at the ferry building. About the same as cheap long term parking at the airport.

Yup, Princess. We're 30 minutes from Sac. and 45 from SF. We're driving to SF, paying 17.00 a day parking at the ferry building. About the same as cheap long term parking at the airport.
    Your gonna LOVE Princess. I have done over 20 cruises with them, and keep going back for more....make sure to take a night and go to the steak house....

So far the trips planned are Sedona in May for the wife's birthday, Burley in June for the Regatta, Pebble beach in August for the Concours, and somewhere in September for our 30th anniversary.