The 2015 Ford F150

Welcome to the new "On-Road" section of hotboat.com!

What a better way to open up a new section of the site than with the all new 2015 Ford F150.

I'm not gonna say a word. Almost every time I see a new body style my reaction is always "wtf". But within a couple weeks, or as soon as I order a new one, I'm almost instantly in love with them again LOL

Interesting to see what the 15' Raptor will look like. Probably be ordering one toward late summer if the mileage keeps going up on this one

The F-150 will be available with four different engines. Two of these engines, the twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 and 5.0-liter V8, are carryover. A 3.5-liter V6 and twin-turbo 2.7-liter V6 are new to the lineup. With the new 2.7-liter V6, Ford officials told the New York Times that the 2015 F-150 is expected to near 30 mpg on the highway
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-14-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Well I hope Ford doesn't mind that I took a little photchop to their Red truck and painted it grey. I like this way better

Name:  painted.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  146.3 KB

I like the new body! On your chop, a black or chrome grill would look nice.
    So this will be the on road 4wd section?
    Mine, unlike Grads has never been off road.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I like the new body! On your chop, a black or chrome grill would look nice.
    So this will be the on road 4wd section?
    Mine, unlike Grads has never been off road.
    I'll see what I can do lol.

Yes, the new on road section. Cars, trucks, whatever

FORD actually debuted this truck at last years Parker 425 then finished the Baja 1k with it. They decided that wasn't enough so they drove it back home to Detroit.

Yeah, I realize this is an old thread. Decided to take advantage of the August deals they had on the 2015's, the 2016's are coming soon. So a couple of weeks ago I picked up a basic V8 XLT, its only used for towing short distances and not that often. So didn't need many options, no leather seats and no navigation. Has everything else. I really like this truck, its become my daily driver, instead of a tow vehicle.

Sweet 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!! I've been working too much lately. Now the newness has worn off. Its still a great truck and is still used the most often. Being an entry level F150, Ford does fall short in one area. The fit and finish isn't all that great. Like the door jambs seem painted with a paint brush. Lots of orange peel and almost paint runs in areas not visible. Guess they have to cut corners to keep the basic trucks price down.