Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy I just got sick to my stomach....My poor boat!!

I store my Lil Spectra at my buddy's house....(unfortunately outside) and i have been talkin' to him quite a bit,he works with me...anyway,he has been telling me that he has been "taking care of my boat...making sure it's covered and all,making sure it's taken care of with the weather,I have a cover,a tarp and a "pool" cover over it during the winter and towels over all the seats....anyway..I went and got it today (he wasn't home)...guess what..he hasn't been caring for it the way he has been telling me....it looks like it's been sitting in a field for 6 months....my heart hurts for this thing now.....I don't know if I'm gonna be able to bring it back to what it was.... it had NO cover's on it at all
    Last edited by Skee; 01-12-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Man, that just sucks.....
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

That sucks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    OMG Skee I'm so sorry! That is not cool of your work buddy to tell you it was covered and cared for. I would suggest spending the money for a good detail. It might help!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    OMG Skee I'm so sorry! That is not cool of your work buddy to tell you it was covered and cared for. I would suggest spending the money for a good detail. It might help!
    Where is a good place to do that around here Wendi? I'm in La Verne...where's a place that "know's" boats? Any suggestions?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    Where is a good place to do that around here Wendi? I'm in La Verne...where's a place that "know's" boats? Any suggestions?
    Let me check for you!!

Not sure what all you want to do but Rick and his guys do great work>
    http://www.islander-marine.com/Pages/default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    Where about in La Verne? Parents and InLaws both live there. Grew up there goin to Bonita. Need me to punch your friend? If its a small boat, I would see how much it would cost to store at XL Storage in their giant warehouse. My MoHo is there and things just stay so much nicer indoors.

Also check out Toylocker Storage, we pay 125.00 for inside.

Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    Also check out Toylocker Storage, we pay 125.00 for inside.
    Is that the new place at the 210/15?