Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Oh, that's right...I forgot about him... ;D
    Raising him Right!

Got him a RC Elim1nator for Christmas....29", dual electric motors, twin screw, extra batteries.

He is a pro at the RC boats already, spins them right up to dock at the edge of the pool at top speed without touching the wall!
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

As expected, Carolina done just like Indy. Waste of airtime.

Chragers looking worse than the Panthers at this point....thinking Denver and New England Sunday Morning unless the Chargers get their shit in one sock at half time...

Tripped over his own feet. lol. Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Chragers looking worse than the Panthers at this point....thinking Denver and New England Sunday Morning unless the Chargers get their shit in one sock at half time...
    They've been Jeckel/hyde all year....seems the ugly one is playing sofar:banghead::banghead:

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Tripped over his own feet. lol. Go Broncos!
    Yeah, I saw that...was thinking you don't see THAT every day....the looks on the faces of his team mates as they ran past him were.....priceless...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm thinking I might actually splurge and have some almonds.....but I'll have to make up for it later in the day
    Took your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Took your suggestion.

After further consideration I passed on the almonds.......you know gotta be true if I'm gonna make this diet work.........trying to stay at 1400 Calories a day for now and when I looked at the dairy it was either almonds during the game or wine with dinner.......you can guess what I would pick I'm sure

lol. I'll tell you what. This diet stuff is boring. I'm used to eating whatever I want, whenever I want. I did binge on the Hot Tamales and LemonHeads a couple nights but other than that, I've been pretty good. It's not that hard to cut back calories when your usual intake is 3,000+ but it did get me thinking about what I'm doing. Again, only trying to drop about 15 or so while maintaining a decent amount of bulk which is the hard part. It's not cutting calories per say but eating better ones.