Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Dude....I been a 49er fan since before you were born.....I grew up in the Bay Area and while we did have those Raider Guys......our team was the Niners!!!
    I remember John Brodie as QB, Steve Spurrier as the Back-up throwing to Gene Washington (not the one in Minnesota) and Ken Willard in the backfield.....I'm OK with you calling me almost anything but NEVER a late to the party 49er fan!!!

I still remember when people were pissed when Bill Walsh chose Joe Montana over the then Starter Steve DeBerg who was from San Jose State (heresy at the time)......which just went to prove what genius Walsh really was!!

I suffered for many, many, years with an also ran team seemingly losing in the playoffs every year to the Cowboys and Roger Staubach until that fateful "Catch" when everything changed and a dynasty was born......I fell very much entitled to call myself a 49er fan thank you very much

Now.........let's get on with the show....

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    All this niner talk is making me ill, barf lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right Vic,
    Paul, I wished they all looked like your photo's but here are the real 49niner fans

Name:  th.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  18.2 KBName:  th.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  14.6 KBName:  th.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  12.7 KBName:  th.jpeg
Views: 67
Size:  12.9 KB

Go Broncos !!!
    Last edited by Adrift; 01-12-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    21' RC
    28' Magic Deck
    36' Concept
    19' 1966 "Wood Deck" Sanger

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    So what's gonna be in your table during the game Paul? Hot Wings? Nachos? Pizza? Chips and Dip?
    I'm thinking I might actually splurge and have some almonds.....but I'll have to make up for it later in the day

GO PANTHERS!! I'm a seahawks fan and would enjoy the slaugher next week
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Well today will tell whether the 2 best teams in football (49'ers and Seahawks) will play next week or if some anomaly in the universe will send the Panthers to certain slaughter next week

Go Niners

Attachment 30413
    Attachment 30412
    Attachment 30415
    Attachment 30414

Quote Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
    Right Vic,
    Paul, I wished they all looked like your photo's but here are the real 49niner fans

Go Broncos !!!
    Hahahaha

I'm thinking I might actually splurge and have some almonds.....but I'll have to make up for it later in the day
    Blue Diamond? Love those things!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
    Right Vic,

Name:  th.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  18.2 KBName:  th.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  14.6 KBName:  th.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  12.7 KBName:  th.jpeg
Views: 67
Size:  12.9 KB

Go Broncos !!!
    That's just mean man.......Mean

Dude....I been a 49er fan since before you were born.....I grew up in the Bay Area and while we did have those Raider Guys......our team was the Niners!!!
    I remember John Brodie as QB, Steve Spurrier as the Back-up throwing to Gene Washington (not the one in Minnesota) and Ken Willard in the backfield.....I'm OK with you calling me almost anything but NEVER a late to the party 49er fan!!!

I still remember when people were pissed when Bill Walsh chose Joe Montana over the then Starter Steve DeBerg who was from San Jose State (heresy at the time)......which just went to prove what genius Walsh really was!!

I suffered for many, many, years with an also ran team seemingly losing in the playoffs every year to the Cowboys and Roger Staubach until that fateful "Catch" when everything changed and a dynasty was born......I fell very much entitled to call myself a 49er fan thank you very much

Paul,
    You are preaching to the Choir my friend!!

My suffering is legendary.

My first trip to Cleveland Muni stadium was the year Model fired Paul Brown...1963.

I have NEVER wavered from being a Browns fan, and am usually their harshest critic!
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Paul,
    You are preaching to the Choir my friend!!

My suffering is legendary.

My first trip to Cleveland Muni stadium was the year Model fired Paul Brown...1963.

I have NEVER wavered from being a Browns fan, and am usually their harshest critic!
    ...........tough sometimes but hard to change

Paul, don't forget that shotgun your holding has two barrels let em have it!!! My favorite restaurant, The Cliff House. My Favorite road, Laguna Honda Rd (Best View Of S.F. Twin Peaks). My favorite side show, Pier 39. My favorite Chocolate, Ghiradelli. Craziest Parade, Carnival. Favorite District, Golden Gate Park. Favorite Beach, Ocean Beach. Favorite Pro Team 49er's Baby...

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    Paul, don't forget that shotgun your holding has two barrels let em have it!!! My favorite restaurant, The Cliff House. My Favorite road, Laguna Honda Rd (Best View Of S.F. Twin Peaks). My favorite side show, Pier 39. My favorite Chocolate, Ghiradelli. Craziest Parade, Carnival. Favorite District, Golden Gate Park. Favorite Beach, Ocean Beach. Favorite Pro Team 49er's Baby...
    ......you missed the "Hookers Ball" and Halloween when all the real "Freaks" come out