Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Marc deserved the ring. He helped us out this year huge!! He was a volunteer crew member and he drove all over the place for us picking up parts and anything else we asked of him. I was happy and proud to give it to him! He did decline my proposal!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Outboardguru View Post
    Marc deserved the ring. He helped us out this year huge!! He was a volunteer crew member and he drove all over the place for us picking up parts and anything else we asked of him. I was happy and proud to give it to him! He did decline my proposal!
    That was so awesome of you! Sorry we missed it. Hope to see you guys soon....

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Yeah, let Ned do it......
    "Need"

Thank you Nick! How did the surgery go?
    Surgery, what's going on? Hope not serious.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Very cool of you! Marc is a good guy. Wish we could have made the banquet to celebrate with all of you.

Didn't have surgery...I had follow-up scans on Thursday that are supposed to be done every 4-6 mos. I kept postponing them because we were so busy, but it was time. It's very draining mentally/emotionally. Waiting for the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    Very cool of you! Marc is a good guy. Wish we could have made the banquet to celebrate with all of you.

Didn't have surgery...I had follow-up scans on Thursday that are supposed to be done every 4-6 mos. I kept postponing them because we were so busy, but it was time. It's very draining mentally/emotionally. Waiting for the results.

I'm sorry Nick, somebody said you were having surgery. We are all hoping for the best results possible!

Wendi

You're a fighter Nick! Hoping for the best results ever!!

Hope you get the all clear to start racing crackerboxs!

I'm sorry Nick, somebody said you were having surgery. We are all hoping for the best results possible!
    Thanks! Hope to see you guys soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    You're a fighter Nick! Hoping for the best results ever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Hope you get the all clear to start racing crackerboxs!
    Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed that we get nothing but good results. I'm ready Andrew aka "playa"! lol