Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone still have these?

Or even know what they are?

We've had these probably 15 years and put batteries in them a couple years ago and they still worked.

WESTERNAERO
    Those are older than 15 years. Gremlins came out in the early 80's, didn't it?

GRADS
    Well that's 1:09 I'm not getting back.

My daughter got one as a child....it was supposed to learn and react to voices. Fucking thing never shut up so it was deactivated like #5
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

WESTERNAERO
    That's a furby? Looks like the fuzzy thing from Gremlins before the water. Damn I must be getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    My daughter got one as a child....it was supposed to learn and react to voices. Fucking thing never shut up so it was deactivated like #5
    Number 5 alive.

Our kids Furby would start talking in the middle of the night. It suffered the same fate.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

OMG! I remember having one of those as a kid.. I hated it! My sister loved hers.. I fed it to the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Well that's 1:09 I'm not getting back.
    Come on. How much time do we waste with some of your shenanigans?

One of those was my daughter's had-to-have Christmas present this year. It is so her friend’s Furby could have something to talk to. I hope her mother and her new step father are enjoying it as much as you all have enjoyed yours
    "I want to roll with my brother Joe" - Joe Bateman - January 29, 1950 ~ November 27, 2013