Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Come on by! -

Had an awesome BOAT BAR break-in, shakedown party.... and it was a blast!!!! its gonna be a great way to enjoy drinking around a dry boat! and the bonfire was good too!~

Very awesome looks like a great time. Sorry I didn't have enough cozies for your party! Are you going to Needles this year?

Yep ... will be there with Rogerthat99 (He's getting me out of "The Pen" again )... and we'll be coming on down for a couple days!!!!

I'd drag the boat bar down too but we didnt use "DOT rated" dolly wheels and tires on it..... it might not be capable of freeway speeds without spilling some serious drinkage!!!!

If anybody has a spare car-trailer, flat or enclosed and wants to haul it down - its available!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Wendi
    Yep ... will be there with Rogerthat99 (He's getting me out of "The Pen" again )... and we'll be coming on down for a couple days!!!!

I'd drag the boat bar down too but we didnt use "DOT rated" dolly wheels and tires on it..... it might not be capable of freeway speeds without spilling some serious drinkage!!!!

If anybody has a spare car-trailer, flat or enclosed and wants to haul it down - its available!
    I would do a new post with this question right here. It would be so awesome at the Needles show! Can't wait to see you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I would do a new post with this question right here. It would be so awesome at the Needles show! Can't wait to see you guys!
    I may do it for Needles 2015... when it is all finished and can provide enough booze for "masses".... Billy-B can be the bartender!!!!

WESTERNAERO
    It would be nice if you could hinge the back somehow for entry/exit. But with all that weight in there it may fall in on itself.
    It is very bitchin.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    It would be nice if you could hinge the back somehow for entry/exit. But with all that weight in there it may fall in on itself.
    It is very bitchin.
    Yea thats exactly what happened when I cut it out and then had to glass it back in - temporarily!!! So I have a plan to build a Wing on it that you can walk under and it will also provide for glass storage on the underside (like hanging wine glasses) and the top of the wing will be a shelf for 50" big screen TV!!! with power and HDMI cable installed into it too!

The wing will provide for structural support horizontally and vertically and diagonally - so its the best of all really!

Wendi
    I may do it for Needles 2015... when it is all finished and can provide enough booze for "masses".... Billy-B can be the bartender!!!!
    Party pooper!

WESTERNAERO
    Party pooper!
    Who you calling names, quitter

Party pooper!
    No poopin here girl!!!! Ill be there....

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Who you calling names, quitter
    I ain't no quitter, gutterboy!!!