Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

NASCAR and NHRA Happenings

WMC, for better or worse? Steve Letarte leaving for the broadcast booth in '15.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

http://queenlatifah.com/videos/find-...Noi5wI.twitter

In the interview Ashley says she wants to race again. Sister Trifecta in '15?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    http://queenlatifah.com/videos/find-...Noi5wI.twitter

In the interview Ashley says she wants to race again. Sister Trifecta in '15?

CH3NO2
    I seen Ashley back in the gym last week with her old trainer. Not sure if its for a comeback or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    I seen Ashley back in the gym last week with her old trainer. Not sure if its for a comeback or not.
    That would be genious to have all 3 sisters competing.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    That would be genious to have all 3 sisters competing.

CH3NO2
    Put Ashley back in the funny car and have John go to TF with Brit....

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Put Ashley back in the funny car and have John go to TF with Brit....
    Yup, Johns mumbling about driving a TF'r in '15 due to sponsorship shakeup. If Ashley comes back that would keep 3 cars in FC, which IMO is a good strategy.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Angie Smith(PSM), vacationing in Antigua.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

WMC
    WMC, for better or worse? Steve Letarte leaving for the broadcast booth in '15.

CH3NO2
    For better. Someone need to tell Jr. how it is. He's still my Driver. But I also got another driver this year.......Black3Dillon

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    For better. Someone need to tell Jr. how it is. He's still my Driver. But I also got another driver this year.......Black3Dillon
    Jr could crash out of every race he runs, and still draw more fans and money than any other driver. Including that skinny bitch driving the Go Daddy car.
    Its not a sport of whos best any more. Its a popularity contest, The racing part is way above the pay scale of 90% of the viewers.
    30 years ago if a driver switch car manufactures he was labeled a trader and that was the end of him with those fans. His "new" fans were followers of the "new" car company. Now they don't care if Jr or Danicka Pathetic drive Subarooos sponsored by Tampon. Which is the perfect sponsor for both of them.

If they could manage to have Letarte to replace Everham, and get him back with Gordon, Gordon MIGHT win another race before he has to walk to the car with a cane and hang an I.V. drip from the roll bar.
    The president of Nascar can only write so many executive orders to change the rules to allow Gordon to run in the chase so many times before even my mother figures out the fix is in for their Golden Child.
    Last edited by gn7; 01-14-2014 at 07:49 PM.